Chelsealeeart #5 BOOYAKA in the Tattle thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
QUOTE="simonsays1111, post: 8465386, member: 298756"]
Another video of hers come up on my FYP and another person is talking about the massive accusation. I know word of mouth is a thing but where did people get this from in the first place?
I seen a few say it on her live too even a few times today a big accusation isn't
What's the @ for that post ?
[/QUOTE]
missnataliejr

Reactions: 1
How would you get a breast uplift on the NHS?!
I knew someone who did years ago. She had chemo as a child and iv’s in her chest for years and it affected her breast tissue so her breasts didn’t grow properly, she wasn’t even an A cup and the scar tissue was quite bumpy - and so she was eligible when she turned 18. Even back then they didn’t give them out lightly and it’s basically impossible now so I don’t know how anyone managed it without a serious medical reason (or they’re lying!).

Reactions: 7
QUOTE="simonsays1111, post: 8465386, member: 298756"]
Another video of hers come up on my FYP and another person is talking about the massive accusation. I know word of mouth is a thing but where did people get this from in the first place?
I seen a few say it on her live too even a few times today a big accusation isn't
What's the @ for that post ?
[/QUOTE]
@karmazenwarrior

Reactions: 2
I pray the WDP get her fkn rat.
Innit, and she still wants to beg every day making out she's broke.

Well CH did also say to her that her lives have been boring since she's not been going out anywhere, so she'll probably start going out more now and getting kicked out of a few more places 😂 But tbh i don't rlly watch her if she's not out somewhere, as i do find her lives just sitting there chatting bubbles or cooking garlic to be boring as fuk

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Innit, and she still wants to beg every day making out she's broke.

Well CH did also say to her that her lives have been boring since she's not been going out anywhere, so she'll probably start going out more now and getting kicked out of a few more places 😂 But tbh i don't rlly watch her if she's not out somewhere, as i do find her lives just sitting there chatting bubbles or cooking garlic to be boring as fuk
I would of loved to of seen her face when CH said that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just gone into her live... that's not wine is it?

Shes always blaming wine when she goes on one, so why continue to drink it?

Reactions: 8
Sorry I've missed this and it's already been said but does anyone know what happened to Lisa? She hasn't mentioned her since she stayed at hers and all that drama.

Reactions: 2
Just gone into her live... that's not wine is it?

Shes always blaming wine when she goes on one, so why continue to drink it?
It's either white wine or champagne which both are bad news. She continues to drink it because she can't control herself

Reactions: 5
She really does think she is the centre of the universe doesn't she?

Always demanding attention of service workers for pointless questions and complaints.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.