Chelsealeeart #5 BOOYAKA in the Tattle thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she's pissed off a witch she's had a lot of bad luck recently
Karma works in mysterious ways.

An old friend of mine always had the evil eye against any girl that used to even look at her ex, the amount of girls she beat up was a lot. Anyway, when she got older and she'd calmed down, she got a sty on her eye and that sty turned into something else, she still to this day has one eyelid that has a bump on it, she can't even wear eye makeup anymore. When she first got the sty I knew it had happened because of the evil eye she had on all the girls in the past...Karma caught up with her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
YES!!!!!

Well all her shopping only came to 31 pounds and im sure 2 had 2 lots of brew dogs as well...said she is going to get pissed tonight! Really?? That is so unlike her!!!!🤣
I had to leave to do the school run, I was gutted lol! Did security check her at the exit or did she get a five finger discount?

Reactions: 1
Attention, attention, attention...if you're genuinely ill are you rlly gonna take your phone w you to the bathroom to be sick on live? That's gonna be the last thing on your mind. Another person on here saying is she bulimic, is she fuk bulimic. And yes praying in a toilet, especially if she was facing the toilet would have been VERY disrespectful to the Muslim community. "Begging god to get her all the money" thought she was all about the kids, so if she's praying why not ask god for help for the kids? She's greedy and selfish and a major attention seeker.
yeah she grabbed her bath mat and toilet mat and facing the toilet she just threw up in (not flushed either or washed her hands after forcing herself to be sick with her fingers) started praying and lots of mashallah's and please God give me all the money etc. I felt sad for her until then, I'm shocked at the disrespect towards others religion / prayer.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Chelsea: "im all about the kids" but yet is currently live auctioning some knickers for £1000 saying she can add cum, poo, piss farts, or whatever to them.. Kids watch her lives and she knows this. She's vile!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I had to leave to do the school run, I was gutted lol! Did security check her at the exit or did she get a five finger discount?
£31 for all that in marks? No chance 🤣
She quickly ushered her bags into the trolley when the guy came over at the till tho and no security didn’t get her unfortunately 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Chelsea: "im all about the kids" but yet is currently live auctioning some knickers for £1000 saying she can add cum, poo, piss farts, or whatever to them.. Kids watch her lives and she knows this. She's vile!
Don’t forget to mention, they come free with at least 5 different types of STD as well! 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Literally do not understand why people arselick and white knight her in her comments so hard.

Reactions: 6
Anything for some attention….

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.