Chelsealeeart #5 BOOYAKA in the Tattle thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt she has sold any as she would be bragging and flashing the cash also I imagine the lady selling them will be taking a nice chunk of commission as well Leanne no matter how bat tit crazy is vulnerable and I think she is easily led hopefully they are not taking advantage itโ€™s a shame if she had real support and help and a mentor for her art she could prob go far
QUOTE="pitstop112000, post: 8457030, member: 315413"]
Thanks. So would getting monetary gifts from tik tok be seen as income. Also her paintings would also be seen as income too. Someone was on her live calling her out over the weekend. She cut them off for asking too many questions
[/QUOTE]

Those poor lads ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚QUOTE="pitstop112000, post: 8458142, member: 315413"]
Lads she is on live now with two lads
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
Wasn't expecting to see her like this tonight
I put make up on the other day I decided test that filter on tt good god I looked bloody different, I didn't like it didn't look like me at all I looked stunning lol no lines or wrinkles haha. Go & give it a go yaself if ya haven't. I showed my husband he was so shocked, he told me never to go on that again its like ya been airbrushed like they do in the mags. Them filters need removing it not good at all even for young children never mind for someone who is older like me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nice she hopes people get r*ped.. alcohol is no excuse for saying that. Genuinely feel disgusted after her saying that. I've been r*ped, can't believe her.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
She got changed at least ๐Ÿ™„

Did everyone see modeen cut her off for being mad disrespectful and telling him she wants to kiss him ๐Ÿคข
Did he really?? Suprised he wasnt bashing her door down..

Wasn't expecting to see her like this tonight
Only for the gifts darlings!

I put make up on the other day I decided test that filter on tt good god I looked bloody different, I didn't like it didn't look like me at all I looked stunning lol no lines or wrinkles haha. Go & give it a go yaself if ya haven't. I showed my husband he was so shocked, he told me never to go on that again its like ya been airbrushed like they do in the mags. Them filters need removing it not good at all even for young children never mind for someone who is older like me.
Yes i have tried that filter, this is why there is so much catfishing going on..

She was still on live at about 3am this morn. Threatening for gifts again showing the ceiling untul someone gifted her. Someone asked what she does for a living...and im almost too embarressed to repeat...use your imagination but something to do with her fingers on live for cash!!! ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ. The usual send cash you C**ts a witch is broke! I had to laugh earlier on when she was getting declined for battles, her face...๐Ÿ˜‚...but as thick skinned as she is, she just wouldnt let up...๐Ÿคฃ...her ego is really out of this world, i have honestly never met anyone like her!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Morning girls/guys ๐Ÿ’• off to catch up on last night, i turned it off could not stand to watch.

Turned her off hr ago, flicking her hair, pounting her godamn lips and do that tit with her ๐Ÿ‘… so slutty ๐Ÿ˜† such a boring live ๐Ÿ˜ด
Same here could not stand to watch.

I doubt she has sold any as she would be bragging and flashing the cash also I imagine the lady selling them will be taking a nice chunk of commission as well Leanne no matter how bat tit crazy is vulnerable and I think she is easily led hopefully they are not taking advantage itโ€™s a shame if she had real support and help and a mentor for her art she could prob go far
QUOTE="pitstop112000, post: 8457030, member: 315413"]
Thanks. So would getting monetary gifts from tik tok be seen as income. Also her paintings would also be seen as income too. Someone was on her live calling her out over the weekend. She cut them off for asking too many questions
Those poor lads ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚QUOTE="pitstop112000, post: 8458142, member: 315413"]
Lads she is on live now with two lads
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
And the scarfs and bags she sold also at ยฃ50 each.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I couldn't be arsed with watching all the live last night, i was bored. But I did find it quite funny that she got all done up to go live with ppl and everyone kept rejecting her. And Modeen was the best when he cut the live off ๐Ÿคฃ I mean she knows how much of a strict Muslim he is, and not even 2 mins in she decided to expose her breasts, this is after telling him how much she wants to kiss his lips. He only joined her to thank her for all her gifts and support on his lives ...i can only imagine how shes been going on, on his lives ๐Ÿ˜‚

Omg im furious, she's asking ppl once again to put money in her PayPal account, first thing in a damn morning. Some moron in the comments said "you deserve it Chelsea" she said "yes i do with all the money I've wasted on exclusives ...."

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Sheโ€™s absolutely manic this morning. Barking and looking around for attention.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think what people forget is before she got popular on tik tok around summer time last year she had one other account that got banned and used to post about her acting crazy was an act and used to laugh at people believing it. It was a small account not many followers Lisa asked her followers to follow her. She's gone that long doing stuff she's adopted it as her personality or still making a mug of people cause people fall for it and either gift her or feel sorry for her. Everyone has had trauma but it's how you deal with it like a grown adult.you can't go round doing the things she does and Blake it on everyone else cause guess what there's alot of people suffering with mental health that doesn't do or say these things no matter what, and if people think using mental health as a pass for her take a hard look at yourself. She knows what she's doing I used to be in her lives when there was only 20 people in it.

People saying don't say this or don't say that, she doesn't batter an eyelid when saying dark stuff. She needs healing yes and alot of shadow work but she's never going to do that

Reactions: 6
Sheโ€™s absolutely manic this morning. Barking and looking around for attention.
I told her she is getting reported for benefit fraud, I got blocked but its let me back in..

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.