Chelsealeeart #5 BOOYAKA in the Tattle thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bottom line is we dont know her true story. Even so it does not give anyone the right to verbally abuse people on a live. Maybe scial media is not the place for her if she cannot control her outbursts due to mental health.

Perhaps you should leave this thread because seems to me like you are now the one harping on ONE comment

sorry but are you watching the same lives as us?? Because you are going on about a knickers comment yet Chelsea is the one who is spewing the filthy comments to people on her lives about their hygiene...HENCE we are making a note because she is a hypocrite!!!

Good god, have you heard the person who the thread is about? Have you heard the vile things she says. Must i make a list for you??? Then you tell me if mentioning knickers is still an issue!!!
I totally agree..

Reactions: 2
It's mad how many ppl on this thread have been through abuse themselves. Energy attracts energy! That's why we've stumbled across and been drawn to her live. But just like everyone else is saying, this does not give her the right to verbally abuse ppl and say sick things to them and feel like you're entitled to ppl paying for your daily life luxurys. I think that's why many of us on here are so angry w her, as it's like "we've been through the same too, but don't go off like you".

I think when Ricksta came along and gave her the "entitlement" badge when he sent her all them castles, was a huge mistake on his part, as since then its made her greedy of wanting more and more, whilst also becoming arrogant with it. She's become obsessed w being live cos she knows it gets her views and gifts, she even said last night that she needs to go out more as that's when she gets the most views. And now she's brown-nosing CH because she does the same thing. Tiktok is a very toxic app in many ways.
Well said! And also quite frankly i despise the fact that there are kids on her lives watching all this, thinking its ok !!!!

Some of you sound like a load of trolls, im here to share an educated point of view on a person not hag them off for wearing the same knickers every day, who the hell watches out for stuff like that 🥴
Perhaps you would be better off on HOLLY AND JESS TATTLE PAGE!!!

Reactions: 5
Good god, have you heard the person who the thread is about? Have you heard the vile things she says. Must i make a list for you??? Then you tell me if mentioning knickers is still an issue!!!
1. Go suck your Mum
2. Go suck your Dad
3. Your Dads probably a pedophile
4. I hope you all die tomorrow of cancer
5. You all probably shop in charity shops
6. You bunch of lowlife cunts
7. Go and finger yourself as that's all you'll ever get
8. You ugly witch with your 8 followers
9. I hope you get run over by the bleeping bus
10. You cant even get followers you're that ugly
11. Better next time they employ some English ppl
12. You little bleeping crackhead

I'm sure there's more....

Reactions: 12
I have seen plenty of people on ti
1. Go suck your Mum
2. Go suck your Dad
3. Your Dads probably a pedophile
4. I hope you all die tomorrow of cancer
5. You all probably shop in charity shops
6. You bunch of lowlife cunts
7. Go and finger yourself as that's all you'll ever get
8. You ugly witch with your 8 followers
9. I hope you get run over by the bleeping bus
10. You cant even get followers you're that ugly
11. Better next time they employ some English ppl
12. You little bleeping crackhead

I'm sure there's more....
13. I hope you get raped.
14. Council house low lifes
15. Fat bleep
16. Jealous witches

I have seen plenty of people on ti
13. I hope you get raped.
14. Council house low lifes
15. Fat bleep
16. Jealous witches
17. You foreign witches just come here to steal british men
18. Clean your filthy bumhole out.
19. Go and wash your crusty knickers
20. Get your cash out you broke cunts

Im watching a live of a young skinny average looking young guy who has a mental illness, i cant remember what it is but he is on his bike, playing musical.instruments all while jumping around (and he is quite good and talented), entertaining people and minding his own business. He plays in pubs and never asks his watchers for gifts. He gets abuse thrown at him like "coke head" "nut case" "what is he on", "dont do drugs kids" even so far as to say "your parents must be so embaressed". NOT ONE person stands us for him. I find myself embaressed to be human. Then you get this voluptuous woman, showing bits of her nude body, being suggestive and sexy, then shouting abuse etc, begging for handouts abusing people and doing wrongs...and yet people stand by her, going off the deep end if you dare say one thing against her, showering her with gifts and saying poor chelsea!! ...this is what is wrong with the world today!!!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Bottom line is we dont know her true story. Even so it does not give anyone the right to verbally abuse people on a live. Maybe scial media is not the place for her if she cannot control her outbursts due to mental health.

Perhaps you should leave this thread because seems to me like you are now the one harping on ONE comment

sorry but are you watching the same lives as us?? Because you are going on about a knickers comment yet Chelsea is the one who is spewing the filthy comments to people on her lives about their hygiene...HENCE we are making a note because she is a hypocrite!!!

I haven't seen her talking about anyone's knickers, that's bleeping disgusting for grown women to discuss each others knickers. duck me!

I'll leave the thread if or when I feel like it, people on this thread dont have to agree with every comment or insult made on someone and no, just because that person does it doesn't make it ok. What bleeping age are we here? Its like a pack of children "she did it first" grow the duck up! Do better if you are so against something someone does, dont join them!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I haven't seen her talking about anyone's knickers, that's bleeping disgusting for grown women to discuss each others knickers. duck me!
She must say it about 25 times a day

Is she not live I’m surprised she isn’t but maybe I have been blocked 🤔
I just got a notification 2 mins ago to join her live but when I went on she was offline .She is supposed to be looking sexy tonight to battle people for cash .

• Haha
  • Sick
Well she has, maybe watch her lives a bit more then come and apologise!!!

Reactions: 13
She's live, someone just said Poundland Marilyn Monroe 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220214-212204.png

Someone else just said filter keeps glitching off 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She actually looks quite nice tonight - she is trying to dual people and everyone is rejecting her requests 😂
She does look lovely. But nobody will go on live with her . But I think people need to be drunk for it ,so it might happen later .

I think she will get angry though if everyone keeps declining her ,because in her own head she is so famous and it will hit her ego.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can someone explain to me, she has said several times on live that this is her job, in response to people telling her to get a job. If she is on benefits surely any gifts she would receive in her Job as she calls it should be subject to tax. Im just confused. Yes she looks gorgeous tonight but she has just said Alex put volume up to 10. Im sure her neighbours must be at their wits end. She is trying to go live again

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can someone explain to me, she has said several times on live that this is her job, in response to people telling her to get a job. If she is on benefits surely any gifts she would receive in her Job as she calls it should be subject to tax. Im just confused. Yes she looks gorgeous tonight but she has just said Alex put volume up to 10. Im sure her neighbours must be at their wits end. She is trying to go live again
Yes she on benefits

Reactions: 2
Thanks. So would getting monetary gifts from tik tok be seen as income. Also her paintings would also be seen as income too. Someone was on her live calling her out over the weekend. She cut them off for asking too many questions

Reactions: 4
Thanks. So would getting monetary gifts from tik tok be seen as income. Also her paintings would also be seen as income too. Someone was on her live calling her out over the weekend. She cut them off for asking too many questions
Yes it will be an income she bragged she gets least 200 a day with the gifts she gets

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.