ChelseaLeeArt #4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then in the sink” Boyaka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she's on some sort of benefits, but with regards to pip i thought that was rlly hard to get, and to be eligible you have to be unable to wash, dress, cook, clean, go out alone, etc? She's probably not on jobseekers as she'd have to go to Job center each week to sign on, i think she's on EP other than pip, but i could be wrong.

But REGARDLESS of what she's on shes still scamming them as even if she's on EP it's for being unfit for work, but she CAN work, she can cook, clean she's able to go out alone, she can dress, she's just a lazy scammer. So basically whilst all us single Mums are struggling daily to juggle work and kids or ppl claiming pip being genuine claimers, SHE'S claiming taxpayers money, to then on top of that, use tiktok to allow her to live in luxury. Coffees and breakfast out every morning, dinner out most days, drink and smoke every day, botox, fillers, designer coats etc, £130 taxi fayers....

She was on live last night saying if ppl don't gift her she's going off line......WELL F.U.C.K O.F.F THEN!!!
Yes and she cant be that bad off if she is guzzling coffee at the coffee shops and eating out EVERY DAY, sometime 2x a day. And catching an uber for 130 pounds!! Just what is her idea of battling??????defo NOT the same as mine!!!!! As all her minions kindly put it "she is living her best life"...struggling.....???? NAAH!!!

Reactions: 12
I can't believe that about that live, I didn't see that but I wondered how the hell she was affording it & I wondered if she had a sugar daddy.

Her last night too, skint, taken money from everyone for a taxi then manages to get money for a pizza.

The thing is, I saw she said about the 99p noodles, that's what gets me the most, she doesn't just take the money, whatever, people are gullible enough to send it. Its more how she mocks people without the money, no compassion, that's what really really annoys me & makes me realise she doesn't really care about anyone else.
But come on if you fancy a pizza and you don't have the funds for one do you go live and expect other ppl to buy you one? I would never do that, i have too much self-respect. Even tonight its a Fri night and for the past few months my Sons had a Fri night takeaway treat, tonight he won't be having one as ive had lots of bills to pay this week and im skint until tomorrow, so he'll wait until tomorrow, that's what decent ppl do, they wait or save or just go without, not fuking expect other ppl to pay for your drinks and food EVERY DAMN DAY!!! Her benefit money goes on weed and drinks thats it, then tiktok provides her with the rest of her daily luxurys.

And i agree she has ZERO compassion for ANYONE. Unfortunately on TikTok you have the predators and the preys ....and then us the hunters 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven’t seen her live at all
Very quiet....obviously ashamed of her behaviour...

But come on if you fancy a pizza and you don't have the funds for one do you go live and expect other ppl to buy you one? I would never do that, i have too much self-respect. Even tonight its a Fri night and for the past few months my Sons had a Fri night takeaway treat, tonight he won't be having one as ive had lots of bills to pay this week and im skint until tomorrow, so he'll wait until tomorrow, that's what decent ppl do, they wait or save or just go without, not fuking expect other ppl to pay for your drinks and food EVERY DAMN DAY!!! Her benefit money goes on weed and drinks thats it, then tiktok provides her with the rest of her daily luxurys.

And i agree she has ZERO compassion for ANYONE. Unfortunately on TikTok you have the predators and the preys ....and then us the hunters 😂
If i never had money as she claims "a b1tch is broke" i certainly wouldnt be eating out. I would make toasted sandwiches and pizzas at home!!! She drinks and smokes the green, come on...she isnt battling!!!

She should try buying some PAINTING SUPPLIES rather than guzzling and puffing all day and night!!! She classes being on tik tok as a job now😂😂😂...an entertainer....entertain this 🖕

I believe you get different bands on PIP, from what Ive heard the worse you are and your diagnosis is, the more you get paid, I may be wrong but I’m sure there’s different bands.
Wheres her diagnosis

Reactions: 7

Ooh no I don't agree at all, that came across wrong.

Me too, we don't have takeaways & i have health issues, imagine not having to cook all the time it'd be such a relief at times when I'm bad.

I couldn't eat food knowing that people had paid, what the hell, she acts like she's so entitled.

I volunteer & we all see people struggling, as in homeless or escaping DV & these people feel bad receiving 99p noodles that she mocks.

She really ought to go & look at these places & do some volunteering herself but never, she's far too self involved.

Surely this can't go on forever too, though it seems people like her always come up smelling of bloody roses.

Reactions: 6
Yes and she cant be that bad off if she is guzzling coffee at the coffee shops and eating out EVERY DAY, sometime 2x a day. And catching an uber for 130 pounds!! Just what is her idea of battling??????defo NOT the same as mine!!!!! As all her minions kindly put it "she is living her best life"...struggling.....???? NAAH!!!
Let's work it out, these are not £1.80 Greggs lattes shes getting x 7 days a week, these are London prices in small expensive coffee shops, so let's give them a rounded price tag of £3.50 each, she sometimes even has 2 or 3, so this is an average of £25 - 40 being spent on coffees every morning. Even though she's got a coffee machine someone sent her ages ago and now two "AMAZON" NOT "AMERICAN" kettles.

Any yes ive come across them comments "living your best life" like yes she is moron bcos ppl like you are allowing her to...Chelsea don't give a fuk about her gifters or anyone who sends her money or amazon wishlist gifts, she don't care one bit

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I heard her say oh i what i will beg for my dinner tomorrow night oh maybe chinese she said scruffy dirty bleep one day i hope she get`s put in her place and comes down to earth with a massive bump....

Reactions: 10
Let's work it out, these are not £1.80 Greggs lattes shes getting x 7 days a week, these are London prices in small expensive coffee shops, so let's give them a rounded price tag of £3.50 each, she sometimes even has 2 or 3, so this is an average of £25 - 40 being spent on coffees every morning. Even though she's got a coffee machine someone sent her ages ago and now two "AMAZON" NOT "AMERICAN" kettles.

Any yes ive come across them comments "living your best life" like yes she is moron bcos ppl like you are allowing her to...Chelsea don't give a fuk about her gifters or anyone who sends her money or amazon wishlist gifts, she don't care one bit
Yeaaa!! I maybe get one a month if I'm lucky as a treat from Starbucks & I appreciate it!!

It shocks me that she does this all the time & doesn't hesitate at buying another one & then a toastie, going out eating.

Even with the pods I thought how will she afford the pods because I haven't got one of those. Apparently she could but what's the point when someone else could make it & clean up after her.

I heard her say oh i what i will beg for my dinner tomorrow night oh maybe chinese she said scruffy dirty bleep one day i hope she get`s put in her place and comes down to earth with a massive bump....
Trust me she will be coming back down to earth with a bang soon, it always eventually happens to people like this. Let's hope DWP gets wind of what she's been doing and it happens that way as they'll stop her benefits and she'll have how much to pay back. Then it'll be a go fund me she sets up to pay off her debts :rolleyes:

• Heart
PIP is non means tested, so she can earn as much as she likes without PIP being affected. PIP covers mental illness as well as physical.
But she will be on Universal credit or ESA/income support, with housing benefit.

Those are means tested and she cannot earn more than £20 a week - when you Google her name, a benefit fraud case comes up in Birmingham, I know she used to live there but I’m not sure if it’s actually her in the article.

I’m not sure what the threshold is for earning before you need to declare it to HMRC, but I’ve seen her get gifts worth £700 multiple times on Lives, I’ve seen her sell scarves she’s made and she doesn’t sell them cheap, she’s rinsing a system designed to help those in need, and she’s a public nuisance to boot.
She made £3000 in 3 days just before christmas..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
all her tiktok’s are blocked from going live. she’s live on insta chelsealeeartgang she thinks we are all her family trolling her and stalking her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.