ChelseaLeeArt #4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then in the sink” Boyaka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty bored of chelsea tbh - I dipped in and out a couple of times today - very boring - not even gonna give her my view anymore lol

Reactions: 10
I’m feeling the same. The last few days I have popped in and out of her lives and gotten bored pretty quickly.

It’s always the same thing. I only really watch properly now if she’s out and even that’s purely down to being nosey and feeling out of the loop when I’ve missed something.

Reactions: 10
Jheez can’t believe she is rolling another one already, think you’ve had more than enough chelsey

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She looks that bad I’m actually worried she’s going to pass out and start a fire or something!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s hammered, staggering around. Keeps saying she needs to eat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Hope she bought food while buying all that weed and not rely on ‘gifts’

Reactions: 5
She is gone off live now. She is smashed. Her drinking and smoking won't stop until she is eventually sectioned again .

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Does she ever bath or shower 🤢 I bet her flat stinks. She's probably that neighbour who stinks out the whole floor of the building.

How can she complain her hair stinks of smoke. I bet her whole self stinks of weed and beer. 🙄

She's a broke bxtch who brings boots box dye to top hair salons (who does that) . She doesn't see her kids or family, has zero legit friends.

WE ARE NOT JEALOUS OF YOU LEANNE .

Anyway I found this comment earlier 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
But come on if you fancy a pizza and you don't have the funds for one do you go live and expect other ppl to buy you one? I would never do that, i have too much self-respect. Even tonight its a Fri night and for the past few months my Sons had a Fri night takeaway treat, tonight he won't be having one as ive had lots of bills to pay this week and im skint until tomorrow, so he'll wait until tomorrow, that's what decent ppl do, they wait or save or just go without, not fuking expect other ppl to pay for your drinks and food EVERY DAMN DAY!!! Her benefit money goes on weed and drinks thats it, then tiktok provides her with the rest of her daily luxurys.

And i agree she has ZERO compassion for ANYONE. Unfortunately on TikTok you have the predators and the preys ....and then us the hunters 😂

We have bills, one wage and partial school fees (still a pretty penny) to pay. I plan our meals a week or 2 in advance, buy the cheapest I can and cook for us (like most people - it's life, normal life). I come from a family of cooks, apart from my mom for some reason, I spent time with my granny in my summer holidays learning, watching, cooking etc,. I learned to recreate takeaways, I asked in restaurants for recipes if I enjoyed a dish (yes, I have a brass neck!!) etc. We can't afford takeout often - it's always money dictated, just like everyone else. We would no more beg for money than fly to the moon!!! Isn't this the kind of thing most people do?? X

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.