ChelseaLeeArt #4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then in the sink” Boyaka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she's on some sort of benefits, but with regards to pip i thought that was rlly hard to get, and to be eligible you have to be unable to wash, dress, cook, clean, go out alone, etc? She's probably not on jobseekers as she'd have to go to Job center each week to sign on, i think she's on EP other than pip, but i could be wrong.

But REGARDLESS of what she's on shes still scamming them as even if she's on EP it's for being unfit for work, but she CAN work, she can cook, clean she's able to go out alone, she can dress, she's just a lazy scammer. So basically whilst all us single Mums are struggling daily to juggle work and kids or ppl claiming pip being genuine claimers, SHE'S claiming taxpayers money, to then on top of that, use tiktok to allow her to live in luxury. Coffees and breakfast out every morning, dinner out most days, drink and smoke every day, botox, fillers, designer coats etc, £130 taxi fayers....

She was on live last night saying if ppl don't gift her she's going off line......WELL F.U.C.K O.F.F THEN!!!
I believe you get different bands on PIP, from what Ive heard the worse you are and your diagnosis is, the more you get paid, I may be wrong but I’m sure there’s different bands.

Reactions: 3
She’s on pip she goes mad until she gets it trust me the person who told me dont lie

Reactions: 3
I believe you get different bands on PIP, from what Ive heard the worse you are and your diagnosis is, the more you get paid, I may be wrong but I’m sure there’s different bands.
PIP is non means tested, so she can earn as much as she likes without PIP being affected. PIP covers mental illness as well as physical.
But she will be on Universal credit or ESA/income support, with housing benefit.

Those are means tested and she cannot earn more than £20 a week - when you Google her name, a benefit fraud case comes up in Birmingham, I know she used to live there but I’m not sure if it’s actually her in the article.

I’m not sure what the threshold is for earning before you need to declare it to HMRC, but I’ve seen her get gifts worth £700 multiple times on Lives, I’ve seen her sell scarves she’s made and she doesn’t sell them cheap, she’s rinsing a system designed to help those in need, and she’s a public nuisance to boot.

Reactions: 11
She left Birmingham where her baby daddy lived she left for london where her cousin Terence lived shared a flat with him for a while in Clapham they fell out she got housed in Wimbledon for a while then the council housed her in Pimlico

• Wow
Reactions: 10
PIP is non means tested, so she can earn as much as she likes without PIP being affected. PIP covers mental illness as well as physical.
But she will be on Universal credit or ESA/income support, with housing benefit.

Those are means tested and she cannot earn more than £20 a week - when you Google her name, a benefit fraud case comes up in Birmingham, I know she used to live there but I’m not sure if it’s actually her in the article.

I’m not sure what the threshold is for earning before you need to declare it to HMRC, but I’ve seen her get gifts worth £700 multiple times on Lives, I’ve seen her sell scarves she’s made and she doesn’t sell them cheap, she’s rinsing a system designed to help those in need, and she’s a public nuisance to boot.
Thank you for clearing that up, I know it covers mental illness too as my mum is on it for that and if she did earn anything it wouldn’t affect her pip. I thought Chelsea would have been on UC too personally, she is scamming everyone. Spends her UC money then begs🤣 do they get more UC in London does anyone know? It’s so expensive to live up there I don’t understand how 😂

Reactions: 4
What is her real name? I’ve seen you all comment about a Leanne🤣

Reactions: 2
Thank you for clearing that up, I know it covers mental illness too as my mum is on it for that and if she did earn anything it wouldn’t affect her pip. I thought Chelsea would have been on UC too personally, she is scamming everyone. Spends her UC money then begs🤣 do they get more UC in London does anyone know? It’s so expensive to live up there I don’t understand how 😂
Omg I’d never thought of that, I wonder if Londoners do get more? That’s gonna bug me now, I want to know 😂

What is her real name? I’ve seen you all comment about a Leanne🤣
Leanne Feely ❤

• Haha
Omg I’d never thought of that, I wonder if Londoners do get more? That’s gonna bug me now, I want to know 😂

Leanne Feely ❤
I always thought that too! Surely as their wages are more up there their benefits would be too🤣 thank you! I’ll go have a nose😂

That’s the full story now she ponces off tik tok and gets her pip smokes weed all day gets pissed and eats out does a bit of painting when she’s bored

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There you go

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Angry
Has she even acknowledged what happened at Lisa’s or mentioned her at all?
All I saw was people asking if she’d heard from Lisa and she said Yh she’s fine. Then was saying thats just what relationships are like

• Wow
Reactions: 7

I think she earned about £3000 (this is with tiktoks cut taken) from rickstas gifts that time, before she got them she wasn't as bad as she is now with her begging, which has now progressed to demanding. Rickstas money gave her a taste of the high life, around that time she was having botox, fillers, hair, nails, buying new stuff, eating out and drinking everyday at top restuarants. NO, this money didn't go to her Sons as she says it did, she spent it all on her selfish greedy self. Now the moneys gone she's demanding more from gullible ppl on her live, as she wants to carry on living this life of luxury.

Of course she's getting over £20 a week, so she's doing benefit fraud again. I mean even the pizza lastnight ppl sent her money for must have cost over £20, just for that. She's quite able to get a job and fund her own lifestyle but she just wants to rely on other ppl and wants the easy way out

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Ive just watched that video shared of her eating pizza :sick: You know what shes going to die a very lonely bitter old woman, she's already been single for 11 years, i heard her say this a few days ago. All she wants is a guy with money, that's probably why she says she likes this other guy from insta, as she knows he has money. And the more ppl give to her, the more she will take and the greedier she will become, just like her paintings will never sell as she's selling them for far too much, they're worth about £30 max. Calls herself an artist 😂 No you're a benefit scammer and Lisa's paintings are WAY better than yours.

I think she earned about £3000 (this is with tiktoks cut taken) from rickstas gifts that time, before she got them she wasn't as bad as she is now with her begging, which has now progressed to demanding. Rickstas money gave her a taste of the high life, around that time she was having botox, fillers, hair, nails, buying new stuff, eating out and drinking everyday at top restuarants. NO, this money didn't go to her Sons as she says it did, she spent it all on her selfish greedy self. Now the moneys gone she's demanding more from gullible ppl on her live, as she wants to carry on living this life of luxury.

Of course she's getting over £20 a week, so she's doing benefit fraud again. I mean even the pizza lastnight ppl sent her money for must have cost over £20, just for that. She's quite able to get a job and fund her own lifestyle but she just wants to rely on other ppl and wants the easy way out
I can't believe that about that live, I didn't see that but I wondered how the hell she was affording it & I wondered if she had a sugar daddy.

Her last night too, skint, taken money from everyone for a taxi then manages to get money for a pizza.

The thing is, I saw she said about the 99p noodles, that's what gets me the most, she doesn't just take the money, whatever, people are gullible enough to send it. Its more how she mocks people without the money, no compassion, that's what really really annoys me & makes me realise she doesn't really care about anyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.