ChelseaLeeArt #4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then in the sink” Boyaka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are they live, what account? If they’re still live…

They’re on ‘chelsealeeartroots’ for anyone wondering x

Reactions: 1
These two act so ghetto!!! They arent afraid of vinny, they know EXACTLY what they are doing. Sirting in the guys house running everything down...err why are u still there??

That witch is rambling a load of tit as usual.
Exactly, they arent scared or upset. Its like drama for them. Chelsea in and out to smoke weed all the time. The two of them talking over each other, trying to outdo each other...

Lisa has asked twice now "did they really see in the mirror" what is wrong with her??

Reactions: 5
They are back on spitting abuse. And can I ask a question ,why do they all throw in oh I have Irish roots and we will kill ye. Do they think all the Irish are mental or what???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Chelsea pissing outside now, said she s scared to go upstairs to the loo..come off it now

Reactions: 3
Plus all for the views. Maybe thinking they are auditioning for their own reality show???

They are back on spitting abuse. And can I ask a question , why do they all throw in oh I have Irish roots and we will kill ye. Do they think all the Irish are mental or what???
I'm 100% Irish watching from Ireland and it makes me cringe when they throw that line in 🥴

Reactions: 12
All they are worried about are the views...someone makes a negative remark lisa gets cross. I actually cant watch it anymore. Lisa is all ghetto.

I think Vinny probably does physically and verbally abuse her, she just puts up with it because he has money

Reactions: 9
All they are worried about are the views...someone makes a negative remark lisa gets cross. I actually cant watch it anymore. Lisa is all ghetto. She doesnt seem like an abused woman. She probably knows vinnie wont let her go!!
I think Vinny probably does physically and verbally abuse her, she just puts up with it because he has money
But according to her she also has money...

Reactions: 2
All they are worried about are the views...someone makes a negative remark lisa gets cross. I actually cant watch it anymore. Lisa is all ghetto.
Same I've turned off can't watch anymore.
I agree she thinks she's in the bleeping sopranos or something 🙄 they keep mentioning it

But according to her she also has money...
She obviously doesn't otherwise she'd go to a hotel surely.

Reactions: 4
FFS CHELSEA IS ONLY BEGGING FOR CASH AGAIN...WTF. someone said they will book a hotel for them..lisa "no no no...we dont need it"..calling people fruitcakes now and tge c word.. get your cash out...they make me sick!!!

Reactions: 7
Didn't vinny say to lisa that she lied about her parents being dead? And she said she'd rather be a liar than whatever she accused him of. No excuse for domestic violence and he is an absolute rotter, but she was winding him up yesterday evening asking him if ue wanted a black eye etc. They're as bad each other, she's pissed out of her head and not even sure if he hit her hard or not. Chelsea in the background making a racket, laughing and joking.. Car crash tv indeed

Reactions: 6
I'm 100% Irish watching from Ireland and it makes me cringe when they throw that line in 🥴
Ya it's strange. Yes the Irish defeated the English and got them out of Ireland, but Chelsea is always throwing in oh I have Irish roots and she does because her dad is Irish, but he Irish are not going around all day fighting lol .

Chelsea is talking gibberish and it’s really getting on my tits now. I feel for Lisa (and anyone in similar/worse situations - whatever Lisa’s situation is mind you…) but I can’t deal with this fake carry on any more.

From the horses mouth..chelsea "did i give u guys entertainment or what" 😲...you know what i think they might have riled him up for views!!!!!!!!!!

Now chelsea is making a comment about her views dropped and they have alk moved over to lisa...what is wrong with these kooks. Now both on live taljing about the drama...getting gifts etc

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.