ChelseaLeeArt #4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then in the sink” Boyaka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chelsea came back on. 1.5k watching her live. Lisa and vinny going at each others throats, someone else there as well, i could hear an italian accent. Vinny said lisa lies about her folks etc. Lisa said i woukd rather be a liar than an abuser. Vinny said lisas kids dont give an eff about her, evertmytime he was speaking she was talking over him. I couldn't quite make out, something about him saying he was going to change but he hasnt. Chelsea and lisa are off somewhere else.
I posted the video.

This could all be a plan to get the fool for abusing her . I don't think he liked Chelsea being there, because he said she is here all day smoking weed .I don't think he wants anyone around Lisa, a very typical thing of an abuser.
Well if it is his home then maybe he has a point. Maybe he feels chelsea is a bad influence on lisa. I mean she was acting so bad last night on live pissed.

There was another friend there drinking with them so I don't know if that's the other female voice you heard.

Vinny had been talking about her being a 'free woman' earlier it was giving me the boke.
Yes there was other people there i heard a woman shushing lisa and then saying "we are going to go"

Reactions: 5
I know this is going to sound cruel but its almost like done to redeem chelseas reutation, so everyone feels sorry for them both. Lisa was really laying into vinny too.
well i don`t feel sorry for chelsey one bit.

Reactions: 4
I think she was saying that as in she got evidence.

Yes that’s what I heard someone else was there too. She was saying sort out your family first or something like that
Yes i think something about get your family out first or something.

Reactions: 3
Well if it is his home then maybe he has a point. Maybe he feels chelsea is a bad influence on lisa. I mean she was acting so bad last night on live pissed.
Chelsea is a bad Influence on everyone but Lisa said in a live last week that she was killing herself and that had nothing to do with Chelsea. And he invited Chelsea be cause I saw it on live but Lisa didn't seem that happy, perhaps because he would be exposed .

Reactions: 4
Vinnie just asked chelsea if she wanted to buy a gun da fuq

I havent seen much, but I thought they were leaving? chelsea was crying... now they're all there together.
I hope Lisa gets out tbh. That guy is a thug. He was racist to police years ago too.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Oo no there still there. Lisa is obviously angry and wants to carry it on as her friends are there. Now vinny has calmed down I hope it’s not all forgotten as Lisa seems use to it. Chelsea I don’t know what she’s doing one min she’s his friend then she’s saying she’s gonna get the Albanian mafia on him🤣 these two are defo gonna get pissed all night there rather gonna leave or kill him In his sleep 🤣

Reactions: 6
They are all horrible but if we were watching abuse then...
Sounds like they are all cosy again..
I don't understand these people.

Reactions: 9
She's just saying she rents out her own house and she's living there with him so can't leave... Now she's saying did you see in the mirror earlier.
She said she's going later or tomorrow.. Chelsea just said booyaka domestic violence I just can't with these people. I swear it is ALL about the TT with them.

Reactions: 12
Hang on everything looks normal again, chelsea joking with vinny. GOING OUTSIDE TO SMOKE WEED, laughing with vinny and now they have their coats off settling down with drinks. Lisa saying chelsea can smoke weed in the house when vinny goes to work. Chelsea said she just laughed so loud she has p1ssed herself again...they are lapping it all up "did u see in the mirror" sorry guys but something is off......they are in his house self pity...why arent u leaving...lisa said she left so many times it gets boring...huh??? Ive had enough..drama queens!!

Reactions: 6
She's just saying she rents out her own house and she's living there with him so can't leave... Now she's saying did you see in the mirror earlier.
She said she's going later or tomorrow.. Chelsea just said booyaka domestic violence I just can't with these people. I swear it is ALL about the TT with them.
Crap she has her own house...who the f rebts it out and then you live with someone who whacks u. I think lisa lies too

My opinion of those two has worsened!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.