ChelseaLeeArt #4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then in the sink” Boyaka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Chelsea is back being her usual vile self . Lisa is even avoiding her ,she already gets abuse from the bf ,she can't take Chelsea also . Has Lisa gone to bed ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How you gonna sit there and say how much you love your friend but at the same time watch your friend's partner actually assault her and say and do nothing!?
AND THEN... Excuse his behaviour and pass it off as normal for a spirited, passionate Italian while Lisa is obviously broken down.
That ain't a good man Chelsea.. that's an abusive controlling prick.

No empathy.. this is what we said about sociopathy.

Reactions: 14
I've just come on to see who else is here. She is an absolute disgrace!!! Steaming!! I think her hosts have fucked off to bed and left her. Gotta love her hutspah, asking for everyone to put £5 each into her PayPal, after abusing people rotten!!! She needs so much help.

Reactions: 7
She's got £50 so far and needs £50 more🤣🤣🤣

People on tiktok are so gullible and stupid.

Reactions: 8
Why are people even sending her money and gifts? Something wrong with them 😂

Reactions: 11
Probably the same people that send money to certain other scumbags on tiktok.

'You wish you had teeth like mine, you absolute cheeseburger'

Reactions: 2
No idea but it's obviously someone that has issues too and lacking someone in their life. By her even saying their name when they gift they get some sort of interaction. That's me guessing

Reactions: 1
go to chelsealeeartexposed to see some videos of leanne laughing while her mate gets abused!

Oh my GOD!!! Some bloody friend !!!

Has she gone??

Reactions: 4
Diarrhoea in your fuckin' eyebrows.
Rice crispy head.
Dustbin walker.

Shes original with her insults at least. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually stuck up for her but now I regret it as she said it’s ok and that’s how Italians are. No why was you crying then when it happened. Lisa does not seem happy Chelsea said that. Imagine going through abuse for your friend to then make you question your self more. Unfortunately Lisa may never leave if the people around her condone it.

Reactions: 3
So apparently she’s still getting a taxi home, she’s just charging her for the phone while she waits and eating the chocolates she bought for Lisa. Just when you thought she couldn’t be any more of a tit mate

Reactions: 11
I had to turn her off. After reading what I have and being sucked into it myself I’m not giving her that 1 extra viewer. She can royally get to f….. absolute beast.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.