ChelseaLeeArt #4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then in the sink” Boyaka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was another friend there drinking with them so I don't know if that's the other female voice you heard.

Vinny had been talking about her being a 'free woman' earlier it was giving me the boke.

Reactions: 5
Why record it on live? Not nice for lisa either. I think lisa wanted to break away and had chelsea come there as backup or record evidence etc...i just cant understand why on a live??
Maybe evidence if they have any financial agreements

Reactions: 8
Hmmm
Whether they wanted evidence I don't know.
Personally I think that something else is going on why Chelsea didn't get up.

I know she says she will do this and that but she's all talk isn't she. She obviously acts hard but we don't know what she's really been through.

I can imagine she's staying calm because there is a plan. I really hope that there is a plan.

Reactions: 6
I cannot believe what I've just watched recorded some of it, but what topped it all off was Chelsea saying at the end look over over got 1.2k watching her REALLY!!!! 😔😔
Yeah i was shocked who gives a fk how many ppl are watching get your friend out of there was all i thinking.

Reactions: 2
I think that's why Chelsea was so quiet yesterday, the vibe from Vinny was off.

He came through at one point last night when Lisa was in quite a vocal debate on live with some guy about religion and Chelsea looked frightened.

There leaving
Thanks for recording that.
In leannes defence (😟) I think she meant it as in... you have 1.2k witnesses.

Now let's hope she can take her head out of her own arse for 5 minutes and really look after friend, away from tiktok.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know what. Whatever we all think of Chelsea and Lisa Lisa’s husband is vile his been putting her down on live calling her a pig humiliated her for days even if he thinks it’s just a joke god knows what his like say in day out. Lisa has always hinted she’s not happy where she is. I have been in that situation seen my friend get hit by her partner and I really didn’t know what to do. I think Lisa was upstairs when Chelsea was eating but o think Chelsea was just eating cause Lisa partner had made the food and didn’t want him to kick off about them not eating. Chelsea was obviously scared and emotional but she stayed calm and now there leaving hopefully to get a hotel. His not only hit Lisa he put all the women in fear in that room. Recording stuff is the best way these day for evidence and maybe she thought she would be more safe if he knew she was still on live. If you see this Lisa please just leave I know you feel you need to stay for a roof over your head but your be better off staying with Chelsea till you get your own place you will be safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This could all be a plan to get the fool for abusing her . I don't think he liked Chelsea being there, because he said she is here all day smoking weed .I don't think he wants anyone around Lisa, a very typical thing of an abuser.

Reactions: 7
Yeah i was shocked who gives a fk how many ppl are watching get your friend out of there was all i thinking.
I know this is going to sound cruel but its almost like done to redeem chelseas reutation, so everyone feels sorry for them both. Lisa was really laying into vinny too.

I wish chelsea hadn’t said she was recording till after they left that house. That man is scary

Reactions: 5
I cannot believe what I've just watched recorded some of it, but what topped it all off was Chelsea saying at the end look got over 1.2k watching her REALLY!!!! 😔😔
I think she was saying that as in she got evidence.

Chelsea came back on. 1.5k watching her live. Lisa and vinny going at each others throats, someone else there as well, i could hear an italian accent. Vinny said lisa lies about her folks etc. Lisa said i woukd rather be a liar than an abuser. Vinny said lisas kids dont give an eff about her, evertmytime he was speaking she was talking over him. I couldn't quite make out, something about him saying he was going to change but he hasnt. Chelsea and lisa are off somewhere else.
Yes that’s what I heard someone else was there too. She was saying sort out your family first or something like that

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.