ChelseaLeeArt #4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then in the sink” Boyaka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone get a recording of that. I honestly couldn't watch leanne eating and I felt Lisa's fear before.

Reactions: 4
Why are they doing this on live? I have to wonder if chelsea and lisa arent setting him up for evidence or something

Reactions: 2
I couldn’t believe Chelsea just carried on eating. N them situations it would be hard what to actually do but most people wouldn’t carry on eating!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Can't believe what just happened. The man is vile. You could see him hit her in the mirror. So uncomfortable
Now if chelsea supposedly came from this type of atmosphere why invite her back into your toxic home to relive it? I would be running for the hils...lisa has said many times she has been hit etc. Why is she still there? I dont think she has any money or means to support herself, yet enjoys the lifestyle pot belly gives her! How is lisa all of a sudden exposing her life like this when chelsea is there. And if it was so bad woukd she still be sitting there eating?????

Reactions: 5
He got her and Chelsea sobered up very fast with shock I may add . He is scary going around touching them all up .I know now why Lisa drinks 3 bottles of wine every night
I think she needs him financially so that's why she doesn't leave. If Lisa had so much money, why was Chelsea begging for money earlier for a hotel earlier for them both . I'm actually shook thinking about Lisa

Reactions: 7
He got her and Chelsea sobered up very fast with shock I may add . He is scary going around touching them all up .I know now why Lisa drinks 3 bottles of wine every night
I think she needs him financially so that's why she doesn't leave. If Lisa had so much money, why was Chelsea begging for money earlier for a hotel earlier for them both . I'm actually shook thinking about Lisa
The whole thing just doesnt make sense how they do this on a live...

Has he got his family there too?! Sounds like she’s leaving with Chelsea.

Reactions: 3
I cannot believe what I've just watched recorded some of it, but what topped it all off was Chelsea saying at the end look got over 1.2k watching her REALLY!!!! 😔😔

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
As much as I dislike Chelsea for her behaviour ,I wouldn't want her to be in the environment. She has her coat on ,so I presume she is leaving .

Has he got his family there too?! Sounds like she’s leaving with Chelsea.
His son was there last night ,but he could be still working in the restaurant

Chelsea came back on. 1.5k watching her live. Lisa and vinny going at each others throats, someone else there as well, i could hear an italian accent. Vinny said lisa lies about her folks etc. Lisa said i woukd rather be a liar than an abuser. Vinny said lisas kids dont give an eff about her, evertmytime he was speaking she was talking over him. I couldn't quite make out, something about him saying he was going to change but he hasnt. Chelsea and lisa are off somewhere else.

I'm going to give Chelsea some respect tonight, there's a first time for eveything!

• Wow
I cannot believe what I've just watched recorded some of it, but what topped it all off was Chelsea saying at the end look over over got 1.2k watching her REALLY!!!! 😔😔
I don't know if I am just being optimistic, but I took it as meaning they had proof of what was happening rather than feeding her ego.

Reactions: 9
Chelsea is recording now in secret .
Why record it on live? Not nice for lisa either. I think lisa wanted to break away and had chelsea come there as backup or record evidence etc...i just cant understand why on a live??

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.