ChelseaLeeArt #4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then in the sink” Boyaka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't comprehend, HOW and WHY, Lisa can pull a gun out of a top draw in her house, but tikkletok doesn't bat an eyelid. And i do genuinely believe that was a real gun because for 1 it was in a certain top drawer in a room upstairs, and 2 before she showed it, she said "he's gonna kill me for this" but she was pissed so showed it anyway, acting like some soprano wifey. Shortly after she's realized what she's done she tried to make out it was just a lighter.....Nah it wasn't a lighter was it, Lisa?

Reactions: 11
I’m new to watching Chelsea/Leanne but I’m betting if she peeled those sticky knickers off and threw them at the wall they’d stick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have they been live yet tonight?
Not Chelsea but Not sure about Lisa, because she blocked me weeks ago when I said you know Chelseas real name was Leanne feely and she said I don't know her and blocked me .surely Lisa the non Italian knows her name isn't Chelsea as they are best friends (not)

Reactions: 3
So Lisa is sad because old man is trying to get her to pay rent and says he’s going to kick her out tomorrow😂well then

Could be all banter but he’s still an absolute creep

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lisa is being abused on tik tok for everyone to see by her boyfriend. Absolute coercive abuse

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So, let me get this right. She got the train up to Brighton yesterday evening to sit in someone's house and drink until midnight or whenever. They then got up at 7am today and have continued indoor drinking?!

How have they not passed out?!

Reactions: 5
So Lisa is sad because old man is trying to get her to pay rent and says he’s going to kick her out tomorrow😂well then

Could be all banter but he’s still an absolute creep
So the guy she lives with she's only living with for a house? Is he not her kid's dad then and partner?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.