ChelseaLeeArt #4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then in the sink” Boyaka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes they are both sitting around laughing at last nights antics. They have each other now so why go on tt still🙄. To be fair they are boring the hell out of me now!!!! Full of themselves. They both think they are in a comedy show...sad really, feel sorry for them
Can’t decide who is the most narcissistic. They’re both completely deluded. What a strange way to live. Absolutely obsessed with TikTok

Reactions: 8
I think they just have nothing to talk about. They do nothing on a daily basis only drink and smoke and abuse people . If they do go out and get pissed ,I can see Chelsea losing it with Lisa.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd say they will just get drunk and stoned for the day and just drink in the house again tonight
thats mad to me, they are in Brighton! A great city with loads to do. Who visits Brighton and stays indoors all day? They might as well have bought a crate of beers and sat in a motorway travelodge.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd say they will just get drunk and stoned for the day and just drink in the house again tonight
Booyaka in the house it is then 😂 it’s like a couple of women working in a call centre talking to a screen and answering questions all day

• Haha
What just happened she said they got a warning for hate speech then the live ended. 😂.
I just asked if they are going out tonight doesn't sound like they are, seriously how can you not in Brighton?!? Like someone else said id say she doesn't want to take Chelsea out in her area 😂😂they are obsessed they are watching themselves from the night before like a couple of teenagers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Chelsea actually looked quite bored at times last night. It was strange to see her so quiet. Definitely saw another side to her. Still off her head though. Lisa is sad, boring and narcissistic. Does she really have 4 children? They both think they’re hilarious. They’re definitely not! They’re both revolting. Surely people commenting how brilliant and funny they are are trolling them.
So where are Lisa's kids and how many she got ?

Reactions: 5
I got blocked by Lisa last night by commenting 'Jackson' because she was saying how she is so Italian & then saying she's got roots in Ireland, her surname or nans surname was ohara, when I anyone searches, it clearly shows Jackson.
That's all I wrote & instant block, obviously hit a nerve!!

She scares me more than Chelsea.

I have ADHD & honestly I could really go like Chelsea if I smoked weed & drunk all the time, maybe not as aggressive etc but random definitely. It's the reason I don't drink, people used to think I was hilarious & egg me on to drink but I'd either not remember or spend days regretting it.

Chelsea is having no one tell her she needs to stop, she has the type of people around her that I did qt one point, pressing her buttons & making her react & applaud her for her appalling behaviour. Those people are not friends in the slightest.

I genuinely think Lisa is the person & wants to be on live with Chelsea there to get more clout.

I also think Lisa is worried to take her out incase she behaves a certain way & Lisa is probably different out & about.

thats mad to me, they are in Brighton! A great city with loads to do. Who visits Brighton and stays indoors all day? They might as well have bought a crate of beers and sat in a motorway travelodge.
I think lisa is a bit weary of releasing the chelsea monster loose in her town

I have not been watching them pair of drunks.
Havent missed much, even chelsea seems bored!!! Lisa has her face in tt all the time

So where are Lisa's kids and how many she got ?
She says they are grown. I dont think they are...there was a pic of a little girl on her tt account...dont know why she doesnt have them...something must be off🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Interesting..on this tt account video of the gruesome twosome saying gift The C__t word, send the gifts for sniff

They definitely got taken off her but I didn’t know she had 4 kids !!
Gee whiskers!!

Lisa says she is 2000 years old, and look at the other pic, much better without shyte plastered on her face

Ps that isnt a beauty spot on lisas face, she dodges the question. Looks like a piercing

Attachments

Last edited:
And Lisa has no intention of going anywhere today .
Who is dan derby?
The biggest begger on tik tok and he was arrested for stalking Whitney out of eastenders.

Do we have no Chelsea tonight ?.I was expecting carnage

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It was quite interesting how quiet Chelsea was when Lisa was on her own live (apart from informing Lisa of her dodgy stomach and how she had washed her knickers and put them on the radiator) to almost flicking a switch into a 'performance' when she then started her own live.

I notice she says she isn't blocking anyone now, is this so her views remain high?

Reactions: 5
It was quite interesting how quiet Chelsea was when Lisa was on her own live (apart from informing Lisa of her dodgy stomach and how she had washed her knickers and put them on the radiator) to almost flicking a switch into a 'performance' when she then started her own live.

I notice she says she isn't blocking anyone now, is this so her views remain high?
I noticed that!! She was sat quite calmly then suddenly stepped in to character when she went on her own live. Makes me think it’s all a pantomime act! She’s playing a panto dame - Widow Skanky! #foolinganyone #ohnosheisnt 🙄

• Haha
Her TikTok consultant Evil Queen advised her not to block people, just skip past the bad comments, it's all about the numbers!
I know that this works, as the more comments & likes on a live stream, the TikTok algorithm pushes your live on to people's FYP (or as Leanne says your FYP page 😂)

• Haha
Arrested for stalking Whitney really i remember her and derby dan doing quizzes together last year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.