ChelseaLeeArt #4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then in the sink” Boyaka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chelsea in kitchen with vincenzo🤭🤭🤭🤭

OK WHO WAS THE AR$EHOLE THAT SAID LISA LOOKS LIKE MADONNA!!! BLOODY MADONNA TUNES NOW🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They act like they are living their best lives on tiktok but they are not. The don't see their kids and both live quite sad lives. Lisa doesn't seem too bad though.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Chelsea didn't even bring any clothes with her... not even spare underwear 🤢
Dont worry she can borrow lisas underwear🤣🤣🤣

They act like they are living their best lives on tiktok but they are not. The don't see their kids and both live quite sad lives. Lisa doesn't seem too bad though.
Like i said before...birds of a feather

The old geezer turned the music down lol 😂
Why is he around if they dont get on, shes not married to him...whats it all about????? Now lisa is saying "eff the italians" 😅😅🤣🤣

• Haha
let's run a sweepstake on when this lisa and chelsea visit will go tits up.

i'm betting on 12:45am 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Vinnie was the one who instigated Chelsea's visit 😅 lisa wasn't keen but here we are.. 😅 Couple of clowns

Chelsea dances like an old wino 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lisa admitted on someone else’s live she’s at least half Irish then someone was speaking to her in the chat in Italian and she was ignoring it .. so it is an act

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Hows these 2..like desperate housewives..i am actually embaressed for them. Act stupid in your own company...why go LIVE...C is twerking her flaps in front of the camera and jumping like a school kid...omg is this what tt has come to...middle aged women acting like tossers???

Has she p1ssed herself again???🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dillusional

🤢🤮

These two are just weird! I would never spend my time dancing in front of tt when friend visits, what the hell is going thru their minds. At least lisa dresses nice, state of chelsea...like a bloody homeless person. What is all this tonight in aid of...? Go out have some fun...ffs stuck in front of tt....GET A LIFE...boring really. Hardly any trolls on lisas live.
hold on a minute is that stain why she's wearing shorts now. 😭🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Arguing with her man chelsea dancing and laughing in the background. He took the remote so they couldn't turn music up
What did I miss? Didn’t see Vin come home. Did he bring pizza?
They’ve actually got their backs to each other now on their phones. Boring, vapid, narcissistic idiots

Last edited:
Lisa going on about smoking spice Chelsea actually looks nervous af

Also did her husband hit her wtf

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just jumped on the live, can anyone else hear Lisa talking about doing bags of spice?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.