ChelseaLeeArt #4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then in the sink” Boyaka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did anyone see it someone says watch out elsa is going to get you lol.
Someone was saying that the other day too.

Matt John is on Lisa's live not Chelsea's and co_gemx they were Chelsea's mods weren't they are they banned from her lives how.

I can't actually watch them they are something else

Reactions: 4
lisa asked if you love chelsea send hearts 😂 only 3 ppl out of 698 sent hearts 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahaha chels just told someone who asked about her abuse that they’re just jealous they don’t look like her and Lisa

3AD42227-012A-40D1-94DC-9B574560B2F1.png

That’s a compliment 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow, Courtney & Matt John are working overtime to try regain their mod status 👅👅

• Haha
I dunno why but I have a feeling there are gonna be arguments tonight between chelsea and Lisa - Chelsea’s behavior is subtle at the moment but I’ve noticed a few things “we don’t like abba change the music to trippy red” and just some other things too lol

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Someone was saying that the other day too.

Matt John is on Lisa's live not Chelsea's and co_gemx they were Chelsea's mods weren't they are they banned from her lives how.

I can't actually watch them they are something else
I'd say they were probably over there because there's small numbers on Lisa's live so they can get more attention over there

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You can see chelsea is jealous when Lisa’s views go up she pretending to be tired

• Haha
Reactions: 5
lisa acting all hard lol chelsey just chilling back

Get your smelly crappy ass away from the screen your ass is stinking like your crusty nickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hows these 2..like desperate housewives..i am actually embaressed for them. Act stupid in your own company...why go LIVE...C is twerking her flaps in front of the camera and jumping like a school kid...omg is this what tt has come to...middle aged women acting like tossers???

Has she p1ssed herself again???🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hahaha chels just told someone who asked about her abuse that they’re just jealous they don’t look like her and Lisa

View attachment 1032944

That’s a compliment 💀
Dillusional

🤢🤮

These two are just weird! I would never spend my time dancing in front of tt when friend visits, what the hell is going thru their minds. At least lisa dresses nice, state of chelsea...like a bloody homeless person. What is all this tonight in aid of...? Go out have some fun...ffs stuck in front of tt....GET A LIFE...boring really. Hardly any trolls on lisas live.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Is that Lisa's partner that has just turned up... This is going to be carnage I can feel it.

It's that the guy that hit her? (Lisa)

I know I've said it before but the noises she's makes when eating it's proper 🤢🤢

• Haha
Hows these 2..like desperate housewives..i am actually embaressed for them. Act stupid in your own company...why go LIVE...C is twerking her flaps in front of the camera and jumping like a school kid...omg is this what tt has come to...middle aged women acting like tossers???

Has she p1ssed herself again???🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dillusional

🤢🤮

These two are just weird! I would never spend my time dancing in front of tt when friend visits, what the hell is going thru their minds. At least lisa dresses nice, state of chelsea...like a bloody homeless person. What is all this tonight in aid of...? Go out have some fun...ffs stuck in front of tt....GET A LIFE...boring really. Hardly any trolls on lisas live.
The dribble down the leg :ROFLMAO: Was this from after she went to the toilet or before?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Soo... Lisa is married to that old Italian geezer and it looks like her maiden name is jackson 🤣 Italian fraud 😂
Screenshot_20220201-210819_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m hitting mute whilst the pizza hits the botoxed gob! I can’t cope with the slurping, smacking and chomping noises like a demented cement mixer!
👄👅 🍕

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.