Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady_Lau

She literally said she don’t care about anyone else apart from herself and her kids (her kids don’t care about her🤣). Said to stop mentioning lisa and other people because she doesn’t care and if people wanna know how lisa is to then message her. she said she no longer cares.

She literally said she don’t care about anyone else apart from herself and her kids (her kids don’t care about her🤣). Said to stop mentioning lisa and other people because she doesn’t care and if people wanna know how lisa is to then message her. she said she no longer cares.
Wow!!
She could address that so differently to put it to bed too! Just say yes she's doing OK thanks, this is her @ if anyone is worried then move on. She can't though, she shows what type of a person she is there, getting annoyed it's not just about her!!

She doesn’t recognise the irony in making fun of ‘poor’ people when she herself is funded by the state because they deem her unable to make a living. She’s not ‘rich’ by any stretch of the imagination, she splurges any tiktok funded money within hours of receiving it and then she’s back to begging (demanding) again. She spends like a rich person but she isn’t one. Rich people don’t living in council housing, they have assets and investments. Really rich people don’t feel the need to shop in Harrods or shout about cash because they have nothing to prove to anyone. If anything the richest people are quite frugal (that’s how they’re rich!).

Also annoys me one of her go to insults is saying people are wearing charity shop clothes. Nothing wrong with that, people from all incomes shop in chazzas, you can get some great bargains sometimes, cool vintage stuff and it’s better for the planet to reuse rather than buy fast fashion. Shopping in charity shops isn’t the shocker she thinks it is.
I haven't been watching that long but I'm starting to see that's what she does. She must have definitely been stopped from going to Harrods or she'd be there surely?!

She can't even claim that she needs certain benefits, she straight up jumped on that train to Brighton with no hesitation! I'd have been planning x y or z, checking this & that, no not her, she wasn't in the least bit anxious!!!

Its people like her who give people who are genuinely using benefits as a crutch a bad name.

I can't believe people have actually paid for what she sells at the price she wanted!

Definitely the charity shop too, she could be doing that for views, going around the charity shops & then upcycling some of her clothes with her art work but she's far too lazy to do that.

Reactions: 11

Ginge89

Chatty Member
Have some beautiful screen recordings for you tomorrow wanna make sure it’s when your all eating breakfast xxx

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart

Escapeology

Chatty Member
That's very true! And by watching her we are, by default, enabling her - she sees her behaviour being rewarded and thus, will be less likely to seek the medical attention she requires. Most of her followers encourage her, she's not capable of acknowledging the truth because it would mean the ultimate sacrifice, giving up Tiktok, which has become her source for validation, money, admiration, drama and so on. She has no real friends or family in her real life, her life has now become Tiktok. As angry as she makes me, or all of us, I agree that she is in crisis mode, Tiktok is making all of her conditions worse and has quickly become the most unhealthy platform, exploiting those with severe mental health issues. Or providing the perfect opportunity for people to become so heavily addicted to the point of jeopardising their mental health entirely. The best thing would be mass reporting, to the point where C gets so pissed off making accounts. If everyone on this thread emailed Tiktok about her mental health issues it could put an end to her having any access and potentially seeking professional help.
I think instagram is far more damaging as well because she is way more out of control on that because on tik tok at least she feared the bans from smoking weed and flaunting her body half naked. Instagram, although she doesnt get gifts, people are still sending to paypal and she seems to be more out of control on this platform! She just needs to quit social media altogether. I get the impression that she uses her lives to go places . 1. For backup should anything happen to her. 2. To watch the lives back cause she cant bloody remember a thing. And 3. As a crutch for not being out "alone" on outings....🤔

• Heart
I still can't comprehend, HOW and WHY, Lisa can pull a gun out of a top draw in her house, but tikkletok doesn't bat an eyelid. And i do genuinely believe that was a real gun because for 1 it was in a certain top drawer in a room upstairs, and 2 before she showed it, she said "he's gonna kill me for this" but she was pissed so showed it anyway, acting like some soprano wifey. Shortly after she's realized what she's done she tried to make out it was just a lighter.....Nah it wasn't a lighter was it, Lisa?

Anonymousperson

Her poor mates gonna wake up in the morning with her mate gone as well as most her chocolates. Wonder if she’s even locked Lisa’s door…

Imagine being one of her neighbours with the way she’s been slamming about
I think she's actually ended her live now.
She's a completely shite mate. Imagine waking up in the morning not knowing where she's gone or if she's even ok! But Chelsea is all about herself!

Whats the odds that when she goes live tomorrow she will brush this all under the carpet..

Helldoon

Hi glowworms,

Im looking forward to tonight’s episode x
I've decided, Lisa actually terrifies me.... To say she's a few tarot cards short of a full deck would be polite! Did anyone see towards the end of her live when she fully opened her shirt, her mods kept telling her to end the live, instead she kept shoving her boobs together & claimed she didn't know how to end the live. She's another ticking time bomb 🙄
She charges a fortune to do tarot readings, £20 for five cards :ROFLMAO: . There are some really gullible people being exploited out there. She is too damaged to be giving others advice on life. Never mix spirits with spirit..

• Haha
Hey everyone!
Haven't watched her properly in a few days hence why I've got covid hence because it pisses me off watching that monster fannying about all over the place without a mask, coughing without covering her big gob and generally being an obnoxious dolphin, without catching it ONCE!

Missed you all, I'm feeling a bit better tonight hence why I hope she gets her front door booted down and dragged out kicking and screaming.

Hence, I might cough in an envelope and send it to her.
Booyakah in the hence xx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would love to see her go to the police. Considering the videos of her being homophobic, racist, vile. telling a girl her mum should of aborted her, telling a young girl she deserves to get raped. Oh hunni leanne darling ur getting taken down! She deserves every bad karma she gets. watch this space leanne darling because we aren’t the ones doing anything wrong.

Also i thought she went to the police in december about that mod niki who was her ‘stalker’. said she and baby teddy made up accounts about her, stalked her round london together ect. i’m sure the court case was meant to be jan 9th oh wait that was another lie leanne made up 🤣👏🏼

• Haha

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
Whilst it is nasty to hear, I really don’t have much sympathy for the girl who she told to go and hang herself. At the end of the day it is a vile thing to say and I don’t condone it, but that girl was literally on her live trolling her for over an hour 🤷‍♀️ like it’s chelsea lee art, what did she expect to happen?
I think you're missing the point, whilst on this occasion Leanne directed that comment to 'a troll' her comments can also be triggering to people who just happen to be watching the live. What about tjose people? Let's be honest it's not the norm to hear people on mainstream social media to say things like that, along with the various other vile things she wishes upon people. She is more than aware of where the block button is located, people on the live kept suggesting she should block her, but she said she didn't want to. For me the reason why is because it generates more views & ultimately that's all it comes down for Leanne. She likes to proclaim "mental health matters" it's a pity that she is too self centered to assume that statement should only apply to how she would like to be treated. Just because it's 'Chelsea Lee Art' does not make it alright.

• Heart

HeebieJeebie

I’m hitting mute whilst the pizza hits the botoxed gob! I can’t cope with the slurping, smacking and chomping noises like a demented cement mixer!
👄👅 🍕

• Haha

guzzler.88

VIP Member
😂 Ha Ha she can`t handle the truth. now she has made mickey a mod. he sent me a fr req on my tt videos on her.

• Haha
  • Sick
she sent a parcel to Delilah but didn’t put her door number on and hasn't sorted it yet, kinda dodging poor Delilah. And at one point she said she doesn’t give a fuck and Delilah said “don’t say that”
Well bigger fool Delilah for spending £120 on a scarf and a bag? £120 how has that figure been worked out? 😲

So Chelsea has sent Delilahs order out but not put the door number on, so what happened to the parcel has it been returned back to Chelsea? Or is Chelsea chatting shit and never sent the parcel in the first place? If i was Delilah id demand my money back and tell her to keep her scarf and bag.

NegativeEnergy

Chatty Member
I love that I don’t even need to watch her lives, I get the full run down on here 😂
Oh Gawd, Chelsea on Only Grans 🤢 could you imagine…PUKE! I’m glad I didn’t have to witness her gelatinous body gyrating around for spare change lol

• Haha