Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thealchemistt

I had to turn her off. After reading what I have and being sucked into it myself I’m not giving her that 1 extra viewer. She can royally get to f….. absolute beast.

Reactions: 10

guzzler.88

VIP Member
I heard her say oh i what i will beg for my dinner tomorrow night oh maybe chinese she said scruffy dirty cunt one day i hope she get`s put in her place and comes down to earth with a massive bump....

guzzler.88

VIP Member
leeanne feeley crusty pants,screams and rants, and pisses her pants. suggestion for next thread

• Haha

Noodlebuddy

I didnt watch a single minute of last night. 🤣

How is leanne going to cope when she wants to stay up all night shouting at her phone and how is Lisa going to cope with the smell emanating from leannes crusty bits?

Is today going to be THE day?
Will 'finnchento' see sense and call the crisis team?

I'm rubbing my hands together, ready for the insanity. 🤣

• Haha

simonsays1111

“I don’t want to be an artist anymore I’d rather be a whore” we’ve finally convinced her to do the OF 🤣

• Haha

Molly_Ol

Ya it's strange. Yes the Irish defeated the English and got them out of Ireland, but Chelsea is always throwing in oh I have Irish roots and she does because her dad is Irish, but he Irish are not going around all day fighting lol .
It's such a negative stereotype about Irish as well, she just said she has never even been to Ireland the dopey fuck, I noticed how Chelsea is conveniently ignoring the 60 quid someone donated for Lisa as well.

CindyElla

Until i see an official diagnosis and medication from a registered doctor im not buying the mental health bullsh1t. It is just an excuse to behave badly without repercussions or being sent away.

Oh well, she asked her to visit!!

Maybe they live above the restaurant

I meant once she was home. I feel sorry for all her neighbours having to deal with her.

And yes she upped at left Lisa’s after everyone had gone to sleep, not before charging her phone and eating the chocolates she bought for Lisa though…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

heretojudge123

she sent a parcel to Delilah but didn’t put her door number on and hasnt sorted it yet, kinda dodging poor Delilah. And at one point she said she doesn’t give a fuck and Delilah said “don’t say that”

Attachments

• Wow

keepingitg

VIP Member
She won't be showering either today it seems ,as she is off her head already. And she isn't an artist ,she copies things off the internet and she does zero art whatsover.

Unknown345

I’m feeling the same. The last few days I have popped in and out of her lives and gotten bored pretty quickly.

It’s always the same thing. I only really watch properly now if she’s out and even that’s purely down to being nosey and feeling out of the loop when I’ve missed something.

She gets the meds from the chemist and throws them away and does not take them she knows how to play the system

• Wow

guzzler.88

VIP Member
looking at the gifters a lot of them look like young girls.i would not give her the steam of my shit.

• Haha
Ive just watched that video shared of her eating pizza :sick: You know what shes going to die a very lonely bitter old woman, she's already been single for 11 years, i heard her say this a few days ago. All she wants is a guy with money, that's probably why she says she likes this other guy from insta, as she knows he has money. And the more ppl give to her, the more she will take and the greedier she will become, just like her paintings will never sell as she's selling them for far too much, they're worth about £30 max. Calls herself an artist 😂 No you're a benefit scammer and Lisa's paintings are WAY better than yours.

Escapeology

Chatty Member
Anyone else getting sick and tired of “booyaka in the …” the joke has completely been overdone now
Yes absolutely!! And "b1tch like me" "oooh daaarling" " a b1tch is famous", "eeeeeekkkk" and "ooooooooooh", " yes darling" all annoying now...tourettes

GOD LISA IS ON LIVE NOW....all of a sudden flowers and pink drink gifts!!

• Haha
I’m pretty bored of chelsea tbh - I dipped in and out a couple of times today - very boring - not even gonna give her my view anymore lol

Escapeology

Chatty Member
😂 Ha Ha she can`t handle the truth. now she has made mickey a mod. he sent me a fr req on my tt videos on her.
Mental mickey

Probably that exact reason, I think it's the shock factor 🤣 it's one of those things probably why reality tv is so popular as well. I have only been watching her since around January, I do see some concerning mental health issues, and I see she self medicates with alcohol and weed etc, it doesn't surprise me that she goes awol. However, having seen the extent she will go to in order to remain relevant, Gl viral, even at the extent of staying on a live stream when he supposed friend was arguing about such personal matters, really speaks a lot about her lack of core values. Whilst she is a very mentally-ill person, I realise that my viewing her and anyone else doing so is justifying her behaviour in her mind. I suspect her antics will get worse and worse as she's addicted to the numbers, and has a pack of idiots egging her on. I've started wondering what the hell makes me so different to them if im adding to those views in any capacity.
They think the trolls are the problem...actually my dear it is YOUR FOLLOWERS who cheer your deluded life on and do not encourage you to be a better person. At least the trolls are realists!!!

Blacksheep coffee, Elizabeth street
Well done our little P.I

• Heart

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Says she's going Brixton today hope someone puts her in her place !!!
That’s the thing, people are surprised that no one starts on her while she’s doing this shit, but she’s in the poshest area of london, majority of people aren’t even going to bat an eyelid… in other areas it will be very interesting to see how people react