ChelseaLeeArt #4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then in the sink” Boyaka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that's new, Scousers aren't northerners, they are scousers!!!

Has she had her lips done today? She is looking plumped up extra!!!!

AND where is she drinking coffee??

I'm not sure I want to go to SW1 just incase I bump into that shambles.

Lisa's physical row last night isn't general normal life, or am I extra nieve ??xxx

Reactions: 7
I just came to say… HENCE

hence I came here to say it so hence

PMSL

Why is she always so craggy????

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Asking for £5 PayPal donations AGAIN :mad: All those that are sending her money are deluded and need to go and get themselves some serious help.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
😂 Ha Ha she can`t handle the truth. now she has made mickey a mod. he sent me a fr req on my tt videos on her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I feel the same about watching their shallow lives. I wouldn’t ever associate with anyone like them. In fact I’d run a mile. 😬. So why do I watch. They’re revolting lowlifes. Car crash viewing.
Probably that exact reason, I think it's the shock factor 🤣 it's one of those things probably why reality tv is so popular as well. I have only been watching her since around January, I do see some concerning mental health issues, and I see she self medicates with alcohol and weed etc, it doesn't surprise me that she goes awol. However, having seen the extent she will go to in order to remain relevant, Gl viral, even at the extent of staying on a live stream when he supposed friend was arguing about such personal matters, really speaks a lot about her lack of core values. Whilst she is a very mentally-ill person, I realise that my viewing her and anyone else doing so is justifying her behaviour in her mind. I suspect her antics will get worse and worse as she's addicted to the numbers, and has a pack of idiots egging her on. I've started wondering what the hell makes me so different to them if im adding to those views in any capacity.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Well that's new, Scousers aren't northerners, they are scousers!!!

Has she had her lips done today? She is looking plumped up extra!!!!

AND where is she drinking coffee??

I'm not sure I want to go to SW1 just incase I bump into that shambles.

Lisa's physical row last night isn't general normal life, or am I extra nieve ??xxx
Blacksheep coffee, Elizabeth street

Reactions: 2
😂 Ha Ha she can`t handle the truth. now she has made mickey a mod. he sent me a fr req on my tt videos on her.
Mental mickey

Probably that exact reason, I think it's the shock factor 🤣 it's one of those things probably why reality tv is so popular as well. I have only been watching her since around January, I do see some concerning mental health issues, and I see she self medicates with alcohol and weed etc, it doesn't surprise me that she goes awol. However, having seen the extent she will go to in order to remain relevant, Gl viral, even at the extent of staying on a live stream when he supposed friend was arguing about such personal matters, really speaks a lot about her lack of core values. Whilst she is a very mentally-ill person, I realise that my viewing her and anyone else doing so is justifying her behaviour in her mind. I suspect her antics will get worse and worse as she's addicted to the numbers, and has a pack of idiots egging her on. I've started wondering what the hell makes me so different to them if im adding to those views in any capacity.
They think the trolls are the problem...actually my dear it is YOUR FOLLOWERS who cheer your deluded life on and do not encourage you to be a better person. At least the trolls are realists!!!

Blacksheep coffee, Elizabeth street
Well done our little P.I

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Mental mickey

They think the trolls are the problem...actually my dear it is YOUR FOLLOWERS who cheer your deluded life on and do not encourage you to be a better person. At least the trolls are realists!!!

Well done our little P.I
Exactly this! Her, frankly weird, followers (enablers) are the most dangerous, allowing her toxic behaviour to go unchallenged. They are going to continue to push her to drink until she hurts herself or gets slapped in the face for opening her vile gob.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched today's live.. odd that she claims to live in Chelsea when it's actually Victoria.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.