ChelseaLeeArt #4 Has a black card, dresses in pink, nicks toilet gems, then in the sink” Boyaka!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That fkn witch just told someone to go hang herself...i am bleeping fuming my daughter hung herself this is not funny at all.
I'm so sorry :( - Sending you love

I've screen recorded it, will try and report her now

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just noticed (a bit slow) she only becomes loud and obnoxious in places. Pretty normal when walking around the streets! Less likely to get a smack or arrested???

Reactions: 6
That fkn witch just told someone to go hang herself...i am bleeping fuming my daughter hung herself this is not funny at all.
Im so sorry to hear that ❤ she is an absolute monster. I've reported her a couple of times on Instagram but nothing seems to work

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So very sorry for the loss of your daughter, sending virtual hugs.
Please don't pay any attention to Leanne, she's an absolute imbecile.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sounds awful, is this all on insta? Seems TikTok are more on it with banning her quickly now

Reactions: 3
Whilst it is nasty to hear, I really don’t have much sympathy for the girl who she told to go and hang herself. At the end of the day it is a vile thing to say and I don’t condone it, but that girl was literally on her live trolling her for over an hour 🤷‍♀️ like it’s chelsea lee art, what did she expect to happen?

Whilst it is nasty to hear, I really don’t have much sympathy for the girl who she told to go and hang herself. At the end of the day it is a vile thing to say and I don’t condone it, but that girl was literally on her live trolling her for over an hour 🤷‍♀️ like it’s chelsea lee art, what did she expect to happen?
The girl done it all day yesterday too, one minute she loved her the next she hated her, Chelsea didn’t have to go that far however this troll should know she’s relentless and will say anything for a reaction.

Reactions: 1
The girl done it all day yesterday too, one minute she loved her the next she hated her, Chelsea didn’t have to go that far however this troll should know she’s relentless and will say anything for a reaction.
Exactly, it’s called playing poke the bear

Reactions: 2
Seriously??

Seriously??
Then she should have just blocked her!

She is in Shaka Zulu..
Is that what she meant when she told that manager from the one restaurant, that she knows the african army????🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ar$ehole

I see these butt sniffing fans on here get very defensive of "our queen" if u dare say anything remotely off key...even a question!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seriously??

Then she should have just blocked her!

Is that what she meant when she told that manager from the one restaurant, that she knows the african army????🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ar$ehole

I see these butt sniffing fans on here get very defensive of "our queen" if u dare say anything remotely off key...even a question!!!
Yes seriously lmfao, if you’re big enough to sit there relentlessly trolling someone for days on their live, then you should be big enough to take back whatever they throw at you.
Lets not get it twisted here, she didn’t just turn round and tell some randomer to kill themselves, it was someone that had been going at her for hours lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why didn't she block her then ?

Reactions: 5
Nah she deserves the hate she gets karma gonna get her can't wait 🤪
I agree, all I’m saying is that I don’t have any sympathy for someone who trolls her on her feed and then receives abuse back from her lol

• Wow
Reactions: 1
People asking for her PayPal account to send her money. I’m sat here freezing and hungry. Paid all my bills work full time but no money for more than 1 meal a day. Just not in me thought to make a tit of myself on social media or beg off strangers! She’s a manipulative woman. So I’m done. I will be reporting her and all the other ‘beggars’ on tiktok.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Absolutely awful things she’s saying. As someone with quite severe mental health issues I had sympathy for her for so long but these past few weeks have shown her true colours. She definitely has some form of personality disorder, imo she’s very narcissistic. I feel extremely sorry for her children.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.