ChelseaLeeArt #30 Cla the racist has a pet spider called little mo, how long until it gets the heave ho

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I first joined TikTok cla was my go to, Tue Cornwall drama was my fav! However now she just irritates me she needs a new script!

Reactions: 7
All her money goes on designer head scarves and sunglasses that all look the same. I swear she only buys them because it’s the only stuff that fits her in these designer shops.
I thought this. The brands she obsesses over literally don't even make clothes for people like her, it's so pathetic. Maybe I'm stupid but I wouldn't be funding brands that hate people my size. If it was for you, it'd be made in your size, if it's not they literally don't want your custom 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Has anyone met her irl and knows how tall she is? She’s just bought size 7 shoes but I sweaaaar I’ve heard her say she’s 5ft!!

Reactions: 1
She said earlier some trainers didn't fit but "it's fine because I'm losing weight anyway"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
IMG_1446.jpeg

Haha! Exactly what I was talking about, this is 100% on ❄ whether snorting or smoking or bombing it!

• Wow
She's far too old for that shite.

Heart attack waiting to happen.

This has all went rather calmly.
I did think she was about to duck with the Russians earlier on AGAIN over two dogs but she knew not to start.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.