ChelseaLeeArt #30 Cla the racist has a pet spider called little mo, how long until it gets the heave ho

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just an Observation about CLA.

She does not want to pay any bills at all. What I've noticed is that when people want their money, like rent or taxes, she describes it as coming for her. But then, on TT, she screams and shouts for people to gift her and has massive rants if it's not enough. I noticed her very smug and happy in the early hours, raking it in. So, what on earth is she doing with all this money? I know she buys the odd scarf and maybe a jar of cream, but even then, she cannot spend much. She wears very cheap clothing from a well-known company that you can get on Prime, among others from abroad, you know those companies. So, if she is shouting companies are coming for her, what does she think she will owe when she gets her mansion, big house, and massive bills?
Can’t speak for her all her cash but She buys a *lot* of weed, and deliveroo/Uber eats. She’ll get deliveroo for a single ingredient sometimes.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So where do these people get their ❄ and smoke from? Her and emz don’t appear to see people so who’s supplying and how? If I lived in the buildings they live in I would surely notice people coming and going. They must be in contact with someone as it seems readily available

Reactions: 2
Why is DG trying to get clout from CLA? I thought he was doing ok without her.
---
Haha CLA is still calling him a clout chasser.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Why is DG trying to get clout from CLA? I thought he was doing ok without her.
---
Haha CLA is still calling him a clout chasser.
Seems they all are. All back to gifting and being best buddies, I think Miss Dred realised after falling off the leader board, she needed her clout.

Reactions: 4
All her money goes on designer head scarves and sunglasses that all look the same. I swear she only buys them because it’s the only stuff that fits her in these designer shops.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.