ChelseaLeeArt #29 Will CLA go to the USA?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This Dave she is live with seems really lovely. If she is genuinely interested in little mo, Dave will be really good for her to listen to and take note from

Reactions: 5
This Dave she is live with seems really lovely. If she is genuinely interested in little mo, Dave will be really good for her to listen to and take note from
I thought Little Mo was no more?
#justiceforlittleMo

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I dont think I will ever stop laughing at the hashtags. The #dead one cracks me up every time 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually can’t bear to watch him. I’ve even picked emz over those two!
I'm the same, his burping last night I was just about vomiting. I've dipped in and out but it's beyond boring. No man would be sitting on my floor looking at his phone. What a waste of time. It was that behaviour got him bashed last time

• Haha
  • Sick
This is a grown man with his trousers like this..

He actually makes me feel unwell. I don’t know what she sees in him other than he feeds into her lies

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I'm the same, his burping last night I was just about vomiting. I've dipped in and out but it's beyond boring. No man would be sitting on my floor looking at his phone. What a waste of time. It was that behaviour got him bashed last time
They talk to eachother like they are 13!

This is a grown man with his trousers like this..

He actually makes me feel unwell. I don’t know what she sees in him other than he feeds into her lies
He has that effect on me, I feel physically unwell watching him.

• Haha
I don’t know what it is about him but there’s just something not right with him and literally cannot watch for more than 30 seconds.

@Alansbigplate do you think she genuinely is or would she be like that with any man that crawled up her arse like he does?

Reactions: 9
Agree with you all, he hives me the creeps. I cannot watch him for even 1 minute.

He's very punchable.

Has he been given a really big deal with another platform or was that bullshit? I just dont get the appeal at all.

Let’s be real he uses her for clout, he isnt interested in anything other than views.
He gives off sinister vibes to me

Agree with you all, he hives me the creeps. I cannot watch him for even 1 minute.

He's very punchable.

Has he been given a really big deal with another platform or was that bullshit? I just dont get the appeal at all.
I can see why Chelsea smacked him that time!

• Haha
She’s definitely in love with him. You can see it when she looks/stares at him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.