ChelseaLeeArt #29 Will CLA go to the USA?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes got an infatuation with him. Part of the reason I believe is because her youngest son is a huge fan... so she wants to impress him. I've heard her say a couple times now that she didnt even like any of this rap music trippie red etc but her son loves it and she said she "grew to like it" also she goes live with Emz a lot because her son likes her too

Reactions: 8
Modeen uses her for money, I know she has gifted him a lot because I've seen her do it. Also while he is with her no doubt her deluded fans telling her they should be a couple are gifting him too. I wanted to scream reading some of the comments, she's bad enough into him without reading those. I think she has a lot of young fans.

Reactions: 4
Shes got an infatuation with him. Part of the reason I believe is because her youngest son is a huge fan... so she wants to impress him. I've heard her say a couple times now that she didnt even like any of this rap music trippie red etc but her son loves it and she said she "grew to like it" also she goes live with Emz a lot because her son likes her too
I think she makes a lot if stuff up about her son.

What bloody 18/19 year old lad would enjoy watching a 30 odd year old piss-head bike?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread Suggestion: The racism is forgotten sweetheart because of the spider...CLA definitely wants dirty Modeen inside her 😂😂😂

Apologies. I've had my meds hahaha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
This is a grown man with his trousers like this..

He actually makes me feel unwell. I don’t know what she sees in him other than he feeds into her lies
I feel exactly the same & I’m not sure why (I don’t really know of him) but he gives me bad vibes.

Reactions: 3
Her younger son has some shocking taste

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine Chelsea turning up on the battlefield for ww3 'BOOYAKA in the place' *shoots on of the enemy* 'affected'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.