ChelseaLeeArt #29 Will CLA go to the USA?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in the fortunate position that my husband is my boss so he'll know when the time is right, I know I'm going to be bored though.

Might get some sticky floor tiles and stick them on my walls and ceilings to pass time 😂😂😂
Don’t forget inside the cubberts

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh that's weird...thought she had some rogue mods 😂 Glad you're back! I've had my 10 minutes of her now, that's enough today 😂

I'm grand love, just had a little hysterectomy....there's easier ways to lose a stone but it is what it is 😂😂
Makes sure you do rest up. Take care.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
So Trippy was at the trendy Sheesh restaurant and CLA is done because no one knew about him until she played his music. She was expecting a visit. Imagine a witch like me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Might go really boujee and do the sofa darling. witch like me is a real G so know what time is.
I had surgery last week - similar recovery (currently struggling to fart laugh or cough) so we can be booyaka on the sofa together through the medium of watching mad people on TikTok.
Might paint my sink if I get bored or get a next day delivery ostrich to seduce trippie redd with

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I had surgery last week - similar recovery (currently struggling to fart laugh or cough) so we can be booyaka on the sofa together through the medium of watching mad people on TikTok.
Might paint my sink if I get bored or get a next day delivery ostrich to seduce trippie redd with
Oooh we'll sync our meds times so we can be off our rockers and surf Tiktok together 😂😂😂

Get well soon love, I'm sipping Peppermint Tea to try and get my wind out. I'm sure Gin would work just as well 😂😂😂

• Haha
Oooh we'll sync our meds times so we can be off our rockers and surf Tiktok together 😂😂😂

Get well soon love, I'm sipping Peppermint Tea to try and get my wind out. I'm sure Gin would work just as well 😂😂😂
I just ate a bag of mini eggs for medicinal purposes.
watching CLA while on oramorph is something else

• Haha
Get well soon xx

Reactions: 2
I mean whoever sent that to her and thought it would be in good hands really needs their head testing.
can already see she’s pissed off with the whole situation.

I mean whoever sent that to her and thought it would be in good hands really needs their head testing.
can already see she’s pissed off with the whole situation.
Yep she’s bored she glazes over when the spider bloke tells her how to look after it

Reactions: 3
Does anyone think CLA is an act/character? Even Leanne’s own family call her a con artist etc. is any of it real?

She got the spider to take the heat off but it's still not got her on the Leaderboard so she wished it dead. I'm not a fan of spiders but I could never be so cruel as to say something like that.

She got the spider to take the heat off but it's still not got her on the Leaderboard so she wished it dead. I'm not a fan of spiders but I could never be so cruel as to say something like that.
She’s still made about 5k this week across the two accounts.

Does anyone think CLA is an act/character? Even Leanne’s own family call her a con artist etc. is any of it real?
A lot of it is, she can make herself cry and she pretends to say words wrong. some of it though I think she’s made herself ill with not sleeping and loneliness I know myself when I’ve been like that through depression and anxiety you start to lose your mind

Reactions: 8
Perhaps I’m a little bit soft, but I hate the idea of a living creature having to travel and then live in a small box under her bed which she’ll no doubt forget about.

The whole wannabe gangster white middle aged woman trope is somewhere between funny, cringe and embarrassing.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.