ChelseaLeeArt #29 Will CLA go to the USA?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely think she struggles with PMT massively. That rage she gets at her time of the month is crazy. Every month she literally loses it.

Reactions: 4
If she can't look after her children. How the hell is she going to look after a spider. I hope it's hiding under her bed, grows and bites her, or even eats her up. Maybe it's a huntsman.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nooooooo. I wouldn’t be able to sleep or actually be in that house. I don’t know anything about tarantulas but I assume it won’t survive long out that box?
I should think it would soon die with no food or water , it would be very hard to find being that small wouldn't it 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She's probably flushed it down the toilet.

She wouldn't have got away with a distraction dog so she picked a spider instead.

It worked though so 🤷🏼‍♀️

She's probably flushed it down the toilet.

She wouldn't have got away with a distraction dog so she picked a spider instead.

It worked though so 🤷🏼‍♀️
Do you think? I'm not sure, although I wouldn't put anything past her!

And as you say, all is forgotten in terms of the racism.

Teflon coated!

Do you think? I'm not sure, although I wouldn't put anything past her!

And as you say, all is forgotten in terms of the racism.

Teflon coated!
Yep the app has moved onto sobriety Jack now and she’s even had the cheek to comment on that

Reactions: 4
How has she lost a spider? 😂 it might end up like something off 8 legged freaks with all the fumes it’s inhaling 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's probably just buried itself in the soil to get away from her. I'm not a spider fan but I hope it's OK 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
📣 BIG MO IS ON HIS WAY ROUND, I REPEAT, BIG MO IS ON HIS WAY ROUND 📣

Can’t wait to hear about the fun he had with trippie red

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Flushed little mo down the toilet 🤣🤣🤣
I hope she didn’t but that did make me chuckle just visualising it

• Haha
Big mo is as deluded as her. Apparently the whole of America went mad for him and Donald trump knows who he is

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.