ChelseaLeeArt #29 Will CLA go to the USA?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CLA has been waffle crazy lately as a way to bring gifts in seeing as she is falling off the leaderboard quicker than the pounds she is losing on her exercises. She was so dedicated to her waffles that she even wore the entries around her head in a Tiktok bag!

It is thought that she has been given a notice of seeking possession.

She had a mad couple of days where she decided to sort through her belongings/getting rid of anything of value LOL. One masterpiece that she got rid of by taking a pair of scissors to, was her ROOTS painting with the hair. She will be very missed. #RIP. Literally.

The people’s princess, basically Lady Di has said she is now self employed. Let’s hope she is declaring all her earnings.

Nicky Clarke, sorry Chelsea, took the scissors to her own hair and give her her dues, she did a good job.

CLA even shared her birth stories with some lucky or unlucky viewers. Thankfully I wasn’t one of those so fortunately for you guys, I cannot give a recap. #born.

While a few big creators are taking part in the blackout movement, our ever understanding CLA refused to take part, instead wanted to report people for taking part and people that gift.

Chelsea shocked us all by stating she was going for a run. Yes that’s right, a run. Fear not Mo Farrah, she only made it to the bin store and back. She then decided to do a workout in the kitchen. Of course, no exercise is complete without a bun.

She has had some weird interactions with Modeen, Sam Pepper, her sons and shifty Ifty. Whether Chelsea was in on the act or not, nobody knows!

CLA is CONVINCED she is going to America although I think border control may think differently once she walks through arrivals shouting BOOYAKA A witch IS IN AMERICA AROOOOTS. She will booyakered back on a plane quicker than she can change her moods.

We have also been treated to a trip to A&E after 111 called an ambulance for her. Needless to say there was no emergency. She treated the hospital staff with absolute disrespect. A witch like Chelsea needs to live stream all the time as it’s her job and her for her safety.

She is currently pushing live FEAST so she can jet of to the USA for free. She is currently being beaten by the petri dish in a dress.

Chelsea received a very exciting delivery containing a sex toy. She has finally upgraded from the hairbrush!

We were treated to a new outfit making her look like an uncooked sausage in its skin. How long will this outfit stay on for before it walks itself to the washing machine.

Chelsea is also in her fitness era. Having random bursts of exercises. Basically she just throws her arms about and bends over here and there.

John has magically appeared back on the scene just in time to get Chelsea to America.

We have had some highs and some lows watching our Chels recently, what will Christmas have in store?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I want Dan Spragg to come in fast on the last lap and win the trip, Adam Oakley can come second.

I want her to throw a massive tantrum and not get gifted much on reset.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can someone tell me how I find out the leaderboard or who’s winning for live fest? Looking at CLA I wouldn’t say she was a huge TikToker there’s people with millions of followers on there. She’s infamous for people watching because of the state of her. Total contradiction asking for money whilst saying she’s a millionaire. Gifts would be better spent on charities ( I don’t know of this is a thing)

Reactions: 5
Oh totally agree but i cannot think of anyone else to say because I dislike so many on the leader board. If they are taking money from people then I don't like them.
I find people like Dan Spragg much more annoying and more of a beg. Constantly getting sent stuff and saying it’s the best ever so people but it. It’s like QVC.

Reactions: 6
I find people like Dan Spragg much more annoying and more of a beg. Constantly getting sent stuff and saying it’s the best ever so people but it. It’s like QVC.
I've got my TT set so I do not see so many people it's great. I only saw him today because I looked at the leaderboard.

That Gracie sending her mods in to spy on Chelsea is proper weird behaviour mind 😂

She's also gifted herself so I'm pretty sure that's against the rules so she's probably getting disqualified, that meltdown will be spectacular

She has been gifting herself. She’s obsessed with CLA and keeping it going. I heard her say yday she would send money over for people to gift her universes. But all these people think it’s ok for them to do this stuff just not CLA.

Reactions: 6
She has been gifting herself. She’s obsessed with CLA and keeping it going. I heard her say yday she would send money over for people to gift her universes. But all these people think it’s ok for them to do this stuff just not CLA.
Yep i was in her live and seen her talking in code with that Beth (gifter) also asking that Bert and Ralph woman if she transferred her the cash would she send big gifts against cla. They’re all going mad at cla and laughing at her when they’re doing exactly the same just cla doesn’t give a tit and Gracie does it under the radar. Weird behaviour.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
CLA has been waffle crazy lately as a way to bring gifts in seeing as she is falling off the leaderboard quicker than the pounds she is losing on her exercises. She was so dedicated to her waffles that she even wore the entries around her head in a Tiktok bag!

It is thought that she has been given a notice of seeking possession.

She had a mad couple of days where she decided to sort through her belongings/getting rid of anything of value LOL. One masterpiece that she got rid of by taking a pair of scissors to, was her ROOTS painting with the hair. She will be very missed. #RIP. Literally.

The people’s princess, basically Lady Di has said she is now self employed. Let’s hope she is declaring all her earnings.

Nicky Clarke, sorry Chelsea, took the scissors to her own hair and give her her dues, she did a good job.

CLA even shared her birth stories with some lucky or unlucky viewers. Thankfully I wasn’t one of those so fortunately for you guys, I cannot give a recap. #born.

While a few big creators are taking part in the blackout movement, our ever understanding CLA refused to take part, instead wanted to report people for taking part and people that gift.

Chelsea shocked us all by stating she was going for a run. Yes that’s right, a run. Fear not Mo Farrah, she only made it to the bin store and back. She then decided to do a workout in the kitchen. Of course, no exercise is complete without a bun.

She has had some weird interactions with Modeen, Sam Pepper, her sons and shifty Ifty. Whether Chelsea was in on the act or not, nobody knows!

CLA is CONVINCED she is going to America although I think border control may think differently once she walks through arrivals shouting BOOYAKA A witch IS IN AMERICA AROOOOTS. She will booyakered back on a plane quicker than she can change her moods.

We have also been treated to a trip to A&E after 111 called an ambulance for her. Needless to say there was no emergency. She treated the hospital staff with absolute disrespect. A witch like Chelsea needs to live stream all the time as it’s her job and her for her safety.

She is currently pushing live FEAST so she can jet of to the USA for free. She is currently being beaten by the petri dish in a dress.

Chelsea received a very exciting delivery containing a sex toy. She has finally upgraded from the hairbrush!

We were treated to a new outfit making her look like an uncooked sausage in its skin. How long will this outfit stay on for before it walks itself to the washing machine.

Chelsea is also in her fitness era. Having random bursts of exercises. Basically she just throws her arms about and bends over here and there.

John has magically appeared back on the scene just in time to get Chelsea to America.

We have had some highs and some lows watching our Chels recently, what will Christmas have in store?!
The best recap EVER!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
#born had me screaming 💀🤣🤣🤣

I'm disgusted tiktok are doing this fest. Getting people to gift competitively 2 weeks before Christmas is just wrong. Creators having to spend all their time on Live so they don't lose rank is not healthy. I would love for CLA to win it though 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s on live with a suitcase full of ‘real’ fur coats and accessories, trying to wind people up I assume … she’s scratching now because because keep saying that Elphaba’s nits, scabies and bedbugs have infested them all 😂

• Haha
So she’s saying TikTok have scammed them about live feast and no one from the UK wins and 3 people from China are in the lead

• Haha
But she has still made a fortune this week?

She is so stupid I cannot believe it, she thinks a Millionaire in Dubai is sitting on the beach battling her.
Titok wants to send her to the US to a cemetery.
And has no idea how many states are in the US.
At least if nothing else it encouraged her to put some makeup on.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.