ChelseaLeeArt #29 Will CLA go to the USA?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she on ❄ ? I don’t really watch her but just noticed she’s live at this time sweating like a pig

Reactions: 4
Staring in the mirror she cannot stop looking at herself because she is so amazing.
Well, the filters work wonderfully but I'm afraid we saw you shopping yesterday and not that amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fml. Innocently scrolling tik tok to avoid work 😅 and she pops up on live ‘dancing’ shoving her arse up to the camera. Not what I wanted to see on a Monday morning 🤢

• Haha
She's been out for food and says she's going on holiday soon.

I have to leave or mute when she's eating.

Screenshot_20240129-135149_TikTok.jpg

Reactions: 5
She starting off ranting about EQ from what I saw and heard (not sure if she was ranting before that but she was being incredibly vile so I left for a bit) and it’s now lead to her now hating the whole of the UK 😂

• Haha
I had her muted until she switched to her other account. What set her off? EQ talking about her?
I think the fact she is not on the leaderboard sets her off that's when we are all dusty. I've unfollowed her I will still be able to see as much or as little as I want. I wont see the influx of filtered dancing popping up every time I scroll.

Last edited:
Apparently none of us in the UK appreciate her and support her so she’s leaving tik tok and going to America 🫢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I wasn’t listening for long, but the part I caught she was saying she’s been offered a 2k a week contract to go to Kik and has told TikTok she’s leaving. It’s just the same drivel day in, day out.

• Haha
Apparently none of us in the UK appreciate her and support her so she’s leaving tik tok and going to America 🫢

---
I wasn’t listening for long, but the part I caught she was saying she’s been offered a 2k a week contract to go to Kik and has told TikTok she’s leaving. It’s just the same drivel day in, day out.
I was gonna say I think Modeen makes her worse but thinking about it he doesn't, he just provides her with a new set of delusions!

What's going to happen with the bloody spider if she's going on holiday? Bagsy not babysitting 😂😂

• Haha
Guys please can we make this thread last until tomorrow 🙏🏽 so I can do the recap at work

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Who exactly is modeen ain’t he just another pointless tiktocer like the rest?
what is that stupid head thing wears as well?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.