ChelseaLeeArt #29 Will CLA go to the USA?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This spider thing, her baby as she calls it is getting boring.Why she not getting something like a snake, a big python

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This spider thing, her baby as she calls it is getting boring.Why she not getting something like a snake, a big python
We'll have all the 6ft Pythons darling!

She will have killed it by March, not that she will tell us that. We will get told one of her sons or neighbours has it because she's too bipolar to look after it innit πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do feel for little mo cause she’s not gunna look after him right, she’ll have all the intentions to but not the knowledge

Reactions: 8
I do feel for little mo cause she’s not gunna look after him right, she’ll have all the intentions to but not the knowledge
The expert man told her to put it in a smaller pot for now so she’s gonna order a big tank with a skull thing to put in it instead πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Apparently I’ve just been blocked πŸ˜… I have absolutely no idea why because I wasn’t even commenting. I was actually writing an email so TikTok was on in the background. Now what do I do 😩

• Haha
I had a bit of surgery yesterday so have had some quite strong pain.

Can someone tell me if I'm hallucinating?

Or has she stuck floor tiles all over her kitchen cabinets and worktops?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I only noticed because I couldn’t hear her anymore πŸ₯²
---
Oh no it’s okay I’m back again πŸ˜‚
---
I had a bit of surgery yesterday so have had some quite strong pain.

Can someone tell me if I'm hallucinating?

Or has she stuck floor tiles all over her kitchen cabinets and worktops?

Hope you’re okay!

No you're not hallucinating, it looks like pizza express

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I only noticed because I couldn’t hear her anymore πŸ₯²
---
Oh no it’s okay I’m back again πŸ˜‚
---

Hope you’re okay!

No you're not hallucinating, it looks like pizza express
Oh that's weird...thought she had some rogue mods πŸ˜‚ Glad you're back! I've had my 10 minutes of her now, that's enough today πŸ˜‚

I'm grand love, just had a little hysterectomy....there's easier ways to lose a stone but it is what it is πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Oh that's weird...thought she had some rogue mods πŸ˜‚ Glad you're back! I've had my 10 minutes of her now, that's enough today πŸ˜‚

I'm grand love, just had a little hysterectomy....there's easier ways to lose a stone but it is what it is πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I know what might make you feel better, listening to an artist called Trippie Redd πŸ’ƒ

Hope you feel better soon! πŸ™

• Haha

Oh bless you! Make sure you get lots of rest!

If you’re bored of cla for a bit, there’s a lot of tension between postman pat and potato this morning!

• Heart
I know what might make you feel better, listening to an artist called Trippie Redd πŸ’ƒ

Hope you feel better soon! πŸ™
Hahaha oh absolutely darling πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
Oh bless you! Make sure you get lots of rest!

If you’re bored of cla for a bit, there’s a lot of tension between postman pat and potato this morning!
I shall, I'm discharged this afternoon so got a month on the sofa watching these gobshites...I'll be begging to go back to work in a week πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Will have a look at Drainpipe and Potato, I think there's been tension for a while. It will all end in tears πŸ˜ƒ

• Heart
@DellaC i had that last September, I made the mistake going back work too soon! Rest up ROOTS
I'm in the fortunate position that my husband is my boss so he'll know when the time is right, I know I'm going to be bored though.

Might get some sticky floor tiles and stick them on my walls and ceilings to pass time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.