ChelseaLeeArt #29 Will CLA go to the USA?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2713984
Does anyone else think these Reddit trolls take things too far? I’m all for taking the piss and disagreeing with her behaviour but calling the council and police at every chance you can get??
Definitely... I wouldn't contact any authorities about anyone online... unless of course they did something to me.. its kinda stalkerish and obsessive behavior

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2713984
Does anyone else think these Reddit trolls take things too far? I’m all for taking the piss and disagreeing with her behaviour but calling the council and police at every chance you can get??
Absolutely. I am a Reddit user and some of them on there are absolutely insane. They went absolutely totally overboard on Burty too, pasting her face on pics etc. I'm all for a gossip and witch but when it starts blurring into stalking and harassment I wash my hands of it.

Reactions: 8
They definitely do need to get a job and a life!

You've got to have some balls and a huge sense of self entitlement to think you have the right to do something like that.

Sad.

Reactions: 4
I would but only if there are children or animals at risk.
Errrrr you need to be phoning about Little Mo. He's been stuffed in tissue into a box, posted, delivered to a London flat with a very loud, unpredictable woman who smokes like a chimney, eats like a pig and will most likely kill the poor little thing with fumes from the crotch of her 6 day old sweaty gymwear. (Can you call it gymwear if its never seen a gym?)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
“Erm hello rspca I am worried about little mo☹” they’re gunna think it’s a crank call!!
---
#justiceforlittlemo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"I'm gonna have to order these crickets off amazon, can I just order 1? I might have to buy 2 in case one fucks off"

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg CLA has just said she hopes it doesn’t bite her because it has vermin in it 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone please take this womans Amazon account off her before she does any more botched up crappy DIY 🙈🙈🙈🙈
Screenshot_20240126_023248_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.