ChelseaLeeArt #21 Chelsea’s got a spot on James Gordans late night show, she’s famous darling didn’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the past I would have enjoyed watching her make a mess of herself on a live. I can’t even be bothered tuning in now, she’s so predictable.
Total snoozefest.

Reactions: 15
She's put loads of weight on these last few months but she doesn't seem to care.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know who makes the annimations on the rootsdarling instagram account. I have to say they are really good and professional looking, just a shame it features such an absolute creature!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know who makes the annimations on the rootsdarling instagram account. I have to say they are really good and professional looking, just a shame it features such an absolute creature!
RankTankFever is the original creator, loads of people do it now but RankTanks are the most funniest and get reposted by CLA

Reactions: 2
It’s so strange she’s been posting when she’s been out (with chy, nails with Claudia etc) but not live when usually she can’t turn away from gifts, it MUST be something in the contract or she doesn’t trust herself…

Reactions: 2
She's put loads of weight on these last few months but she doesn't seem to care.
She certainly reads these threads or is updated by eq etc by them, today she’s all of a sudden “going to go they gym” despite eating chips sausage and beans for every meal
---

What's happened now, she looked like she had been crying or is she hungover? Who upset her?
Hungover and in a bad mood, it’s got to be something with these papers and legalities because it’s… a sunday 😅

• Haha
I think she would look ok her clothing choices make her look bigger, for example, what she is wearing today.

Reactions: 4
Mo has taken Ch to Moncler to spend the vouchers he got from a return bally that CLA bought him.
---

CLA will hit the roof, whos going to tell her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Mo has taken Ch to Moncler to spend the vouchers he got from a return bally that CLA bought him.
---

CLA will hit the roof, whos going to tell her.
He also got a female perfume too but idk if it was for chy or cla!
Mo currently on live bcus he wants chy to leave his house but she’s refusing to leave. Took her back there to get her stuff and she’s asleep on his bed he’s asking people to convince her to leave

I think no matter which guy she was with she would not want to go, he should drop her at her Ex's. One thing I wonder is where is she getting all the money to live the way she is, Using cabs and so on in London is not cheap and always out.
---

I've just seen the video with Mo and Ch in a cab, while he has his arm around her I never believe he wants her to go home, I cannot help but notice she is smiling like a Cheshire cat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.