Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzy22

VIP Member
Thread suggestion :
Chelsea Lee Art is a Tik Toker who is known for being severely hateful & attacking people in public 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
If anybody dares to bid against me the day this masterpiece goes up for auction in Christies, I'll booyaka them 😂😂
IMG_20220727_193649.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Salale

VIP Member
Another thread another drama ...it went like this
So she decided to spend NYE with Evil Queen ..Two classy birds these two ..one went out in hair rollers..the one in shorts/ PJ's that she'd slept in for days 😳..why change the habit of a lifetime ..anyway back to the celebrations 🍾 ✨️..after an early evening cocktail they returned to Chelseas palatial apartment to further celebrate by passing the sights and beautiful fireworks display to ...stare at her phone all night (EQ) and Chelsea waited patiently for Modeen the potato to arrive ..so keen for her new best friend ( for now ) to meet the object of her desires ..who trys his best to dodge her romantic advances (he likes younger women) as Chelsea is way too old to be attractive in his eyes. So eventually Modeen arrives ..the atmosphere could be cut with a knife ..it was clear EQ and him had no love for each other ...and after his Guru Marketing official insulted EQ by calling her Evil King ..she took to her bed . Modeen then went on to have a pretend seizure whilst Chelsea hoovered her skanky flat.
All in all it was like a night in a museum.

Chelsea decided subs was the way forward to make more money and keep 'da trollz' from commenting ..she gets bored of them quickly and takes subs only off ..her subs complain ..she tells them to fuck off !!!she will do what she wants ..and she says you better all sub to ALL my accounts if you're true fans !
She's not too happy with her Mod DurtyBurty who's started doing her own lives 🙄 and this week we witnessed the Hinge & Brackett (Awfy grateful Amanda) of tiktok debate Chelsea and how misunderstood she is .
We had the BIG kick off in Pret ! Where she spouted probably her most vitriolic abuse yet and of course was promptly ejected ..complete with her screeching fuck off I'm opening my PO Box gifts . I'm an English girl!! Standard Chelsea of course
But ! Zara had her say and Chelsea did not like it ..nothing special revealed ..just what we all knew.
And now on to her latest venture ...she's off to LA!! She's going to design a car..she's going to be big in America ..fuck Cornwall ..she's destined for bigger things ..a bit like her ample arse . She is shoveling food in like there is no tomorrow..her usual delicate taste ..beans ..pies and sausages . She will love The USA ..they serve huge portions 😊
She's also discovered new filters that make her look like Marilyn Monroe according to her minions.
Oh and she went to visit Hugh who told her to get out as she was filming him without permission..but that won't be her fault .. because nothing ever is,is it ?

I've probably missed some ..please feel free to add 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Feska

VIP Member
Just a couple of weeks ago she was panicking massively that she had given Zara all her personal information including her passport. Said she would never do that and compromise herself again. Now it would seem she has done exactly the same with this new management. They have her passport. She’s taking all her so called art to them. She’s relinquished all responsibility. Saying she can’t do anything unless they tell her to do so. She has a very short memory about how scared she was doesn’t she. All she sees is £ signs. Her greed knows no bounds. She will do anything for money. She said so herself last night. All she wants is cash. Threatening her subs again if they don’t get their cash out she’s leaving TT forever. Screaming about where all her big gifters have gone. Saying it’s a waste of time being on TT. Went on a huge rant Then when one of her subs said - what about us your subs - she said oh don’t take any notice of me I’m bipolar init. I wonder if she’s told this new management she has money in the bank. Makes 40k a week darlin. She’s definitely panicking about money. I can’t wait to see all these false promises go down the drain and the subsequent fall out from Leanne.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
When I was new to TT and stumbled upon her antics I grabbed the 🍿
I couldn’t believe how erratic and unpredictable she was on her lives. It was hard to look away.

Fast forward a few months and her content is as predictable as it comes.
Gets drunk.
Harasses people in the street.
Dances in her flat.
Films herself sleeping.
Cooks stodgy food or orders in and proceeds to vacuum it up like a pig in a trough with satisfied groaning and lip smacking.

Same vulgar shit, different day.
Snore-fest

• Heart
Reactions: 15

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
In the past I would have enjoyed watching her make a mess of herself on a live. I can’t even be bothered tuning in now, she’s so predictable.
Total snoozefest.

Reactions: 15

steste

Chatty Member
I appreciate that we have a balanced view of CLA on this thread, but regardless of the trolls and her mental health, I am beyond the point of disgusted by how she films people and uses it as a weapon.

Whether it’s the police, members of public, whatever. I hate how she threatens people with it as a tool. Her behaviour is absolutely disgusting and she takes no personal responsibility. For her, she seems to pivot everything to her advantage.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

DellaC

VIP Member
Next thread title suggestion:
Daffodil hair, acting unhinged-take off your bodysuit darlin and wash ya minge!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

elvanse70

Let's hope she puts in a huge beer order, gets pissed & spills the beans 🤞
she said her lips were sealed! … well fucking unseal them then, get the beers flowing because i’m a nosey bitch and wanna know what’s been said! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
A12F8689-BCEC-4B4D-8741-A3F0923B3FD8.jpeg

Some asked her if she was celibate and she answered, “absolutely darling, I’m a celebrity”
😂😂

• Haha

Mrskane29

VIP Member
CLA will just bin them. Zara is a twat.
Zara going round commenting 👏👏 on videos of people outing the likes of CLA for behaviours when she literally gifted her £40k plus in gifts whilst she was clapping along with those behaviours... these people need to start calling the big time enablers like Zara out also!

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Live on insta screaming that disabled babies should of been aborted when they found out when pregnant etc...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
Just came upon this on my fyp, she's such a vile individual

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12