ChelseaLeeArt #21 Chelsea’s got a spot on James Gordans late night show, she’s famous darling didn’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she's not filming she scuttles about as fast as she can on her cankles with her head down ..seen her on several occasions ..always wears her hoodie too. Now I wonder why she does that so differently ?!
She does scuttle, head down and always against the walls. She is really jumpy too.

When she has the camera on she is of the belief that people won't say or do anything for fear of 'retribution' from her fans. Her first line is always 'I'm on live' whenever she comes into contact with anyone.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She will get by....Mental health....I'm sick of her.Same old.I bet you in a years time she will still be here..........

Reactions: 2
CLA is deffo reading on here, health kick has started again 🤣 lets see how long it lasts. She says she cant work emails, phones ect.. don't believe a word of it she knows how to work everything

CLA is deffo reading on here, health kick has started again 🤣 lets see how long it lasts. She says she cant work emails, phones ect.. don't believe a word of it she knows how to work everything
All part of her plan , says she can’t work these things to make it look better for benefits I think
How stupid does she think folk are

Reactions: 3
So she’s in a penthouse on live with EQ. Says she’s moving into one asap. Yea right ok Leanne

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she’s in a penthouse on live with EQ. Says she’s moving into one asap. Yea right ok Leanne
Paid for with her housing benefit😂😂 and good luck when they run that credit check on you 🤣

I'll just have my nose medication and then snorts coke wtf????

Or have I had too much wine lol
---

**Eq not CLA

Reactions: 1
Moaning about the gifts and EQ giving her bad advice. Another rediculas outfit on.She's not wearing clothes age and body appropriate.

She’s live screeching on a four way chat, so boring, she needs to leave (the soon to be demolished) house
---

People have said many a time, her and eq all have a gifting ring, one min she’s blocked the next she’s ok? Apparently she’s been asking Riksta for money too haha 🤫

Last edited:
Why is she staying there ?
How long is she there for ?
And why was she sitting there in that god awful coat?
She was also smoking in the bit of live i caught.

Why is she staying there ?
How long is she there for ?
And why was she sitting there in that god awful coat?
She was also smoking in the bit of live i caught.
Claudia let her stay for the night as she was stressed from the weeks events 🤣🤣 and she's going back to her poxy flat today

Reactions: 4
Yet still on the beg for gifts
---

Rickstar.
And she called him her hunky boyfriend 🤣 he’s vile ! He even messages her when she’s taking the pee out of people like the woman who obviously had learning difficulties last night this woman didn’t talk to her so Lego head sent a pic to harwoods phone to show this woman absolutely vile pair …soon got over his mother passing hasn’t he to abuse a vulnerable woman online !

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.