ChelseaLeeArt #21 Chelsea’s got a spot on James Gordans late night show, she’s famous darling didn’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leanne, calling EQ her best friend makes me laugh its more like having a Viper in the nest.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she actually stay in that place last night ? as she said she’s been shopping at Zara I seen a video just of her and Modeen same clothes on but back in her flat with the Zara bag in the background

Reactions: 1
Did she actually stay in that place last night ? as she said she’s been shopping at Zara I seen a video just of her and Modeen same clothes on but back in her flat with the Zara bag in the background
She went there the other day as well with Mo and Ch.

Reactions: 3
Just the clothes she had on yesterday are the same in the video and when with chy shopping she had that minging tracksuit on
She had an outfit yesterday the same colour as the now famous tracksuit. The leggings remind me of thermals. She said she's not speaking to Mo or Ch again but I am not sure she meant that.

She had an outfit yesterday the same colour as the now famous tracksuit. The leggings remind me of thermals. She said she's not speaking to Mo or Ch again but I am not sure she meant that.
Yes the same outfit that I’ve taken the picture from the video on a page and was definitely speaking to him and that mate that was there who was talking to chys sister to pick her up so I’m thinking cla went back to her flat last night

Yes the same outfit that I’ve taken the picture from the video on a page and was definitely speaking to him and that mate that was there who was talking to chys sister to pick her up so I’m thinking cla went back to her flat last night
She said it was noisy at that flat lol. She's never happy.

Reactions: 2
Cla stayed at Claudias I think from the pics

I was just watching her show her mini haul.
---

All the moderators have been fired on her account. New mods depending on the big gifts you send.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Mo is outside shouting with flowers and chocolates and is shouting up to her but she's not having any of it.

I bet Claudia has banished her from seeing him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Never known such a palaver over a spot! She’s even let Claudia down on her birthday because of a blemish on her face. She’s so juvenile

Reactions: 2
Modeen got jumped in Mali Cafe ..he tit himself🤣 but you play with fire (young girls) when you're a middle aged man ..you gonna get burnt

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.