ChelseaLeeArt #21 Chelsea’s got a spot on James Gordans late night show, she’s famous darling didn’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she’s still got that cream tracksuit on. Must be day 7? It’s now grey. It will walk to the washing machine on its own soon. Minger

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw her in the bar on the beach in Brighton last year. When the phone was on she was shouting, being rude looking around to see who was listening etc. As soon as it went off she just sat there as quiet as a mouse, avoiding eye contact with anyone.
I always thought the whole thing was an act as when she first started on tiktok her content was completely different but that day just confirmed it for me.
That's 💯^ her!

Reactions: 3
No idea just came on thought she was off out
---

The comments are saying Tommy is coming over

Last edited:
The poor downstairs neighbours listening to her monster munch trotters, which have been wedged into those plastic shoes clomping around

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.