ChelseaLeeArt #21 Chelsea’s got a spot on James Gordans late night show, she’s famous darling didn’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about going to LA again. Apparently she’s going very soon. Doesn’t she have to be COVID vaccinated? She’s in a mood today considering everything is going so well for her.

She’s on one because someone is trying to deliver food she hasn’t ordered and they keep ringing her buzzer. She’s so rude. It’s not the delivery guy’s fault.

Reactions: 3
I really feel for the small businesses who are unknowingly part of this prank. Sure, winding up this absolute twit is tempting but don’t involve innocent hardworking people.

Reactions: 9
Another thread another drama ...it went like this
So she decided to spend NYE with Evil Queen ..Two classy birds these two ..one went out in hair rollers..the one in shorts/ PJ's that she'd slept in for days 😳..why change the habit of a lifetime ..anyway back to the celebrations 🍾 ✨️..after an early evening cocktail they returned to Chelseas palatial apartment to further celebrate by passing the sights and beautiful fireworks display to ...stare at her phone all night (EQ) and Chelsea waited patiently for Modeen the potato to arrive ..so keen for her new best friend ( for now ) to meet the object of her desires ..who trys his best to dodge her romantic advances (he likes younger women) as Chelsea is way too old to be attractive in his eyes. So eventually Modeen arrives ..the atmosphere could be cut with a knife ..it was clear EQ and him had no love for each other ...and after his Guru Marketing official insulted EQ by calling her Evil King ..she took to her bed . Modeen then went on to have a pretend seizure whilst Chelsea hoovered her skanky flat.
All in all it was like a night in a museum.

Chelsea decided subs was the way forward to make more money and keep 'da trollz' from commenting ..she gets bored of them quickly and takes subs only off ..her subs complain ..she tells them to duck off !!!she will do what she wants ..and she says you better all sub to ALL my accounts if you're true fans !
She's not too happy with her Mod DurtyBurty who's started doing her own lives 🙄 and this week we witnessed the Hinge & Brackett (Awfy grateful Amanda) of tiktok debate Chelsea and how misunderstood she is .
We had the BIG kick off in Pret ! Where she spouted probably her most vitriolic abuse yet and of course was promptly ejected ..complete with her screeching duck off I'm opening my PO Box gifts . I'm an English girl!! Standard Chelsea of course
But ! Zara had her say and Chelsea did not like it ..nothing special revealed ..just what we all knew.
And now on to her latest venture ...she's off to LA!! She's going to design a car..she's going to be big in America ..duck Cornwall ..she's destined for bigger things ..a bit like her ample arse . She is shoveling food in like there is no tomorrow..her usual delicate taste ..beans ..pies and sausages . She will love The USA ..they serve huge portions 😊
She's also discovered new filters that make her look like Marilyn Monroe according to her minions.
Oh and she went to visit Hugh who told her to get out as she was filming him without permission..but that won't be her fault .. because nothing ever is,is it ?

I've probably missed some ..please feel free to add 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Another thread another drama ...it went like this
So she decided to spend NYE with Evil Queen ..Two classy birds these two ..one went out in hair rollers..the one in shorts/ PJ's that she'd slept in for days 😳..why change the habit of a lifetime ..anyway back to the celebrations 🍾 ✨️..after an early evening cocktail they returned to Chelseas palatial apartment to further celebrate by passing the sights and beautiful fireworks display to ...stare at her phone all night (EQ) and Chelsea waited patiently for Modeen the potato to arrive ..so keen for her new best friend ( for now ) to meet the object of her desires ..who trys his best to dodge her romantic advances (he likes younger women) as Chelsea is way too old to be attractive in his eyes. So eventually Modeen arrives ..the atmosphere could be cut with a knife ..it was clear EQ and him had no love for each other ...and after his Guru Marketing official insulted EQ by calling her Evil King ..she took to her bed . Modeen then went on to have a pretend seizure whilst Chelsea hoovered her skanky flat.
All in all it was like a night in a museum.

Chelsea decided subs was the way forward to make more money and keep 'da trollz' from commenting ..she gets bored of them quickly and takes subs only off ..her subs complain ..she tells them to duck off !!!she will do what she wants ..and she says you better all sub to ALL my accounts if you're true fans !
She's not too happy with her Mod DurtyBurty who's started doing her own lives 🙄 and this week we witnessed the Hinge & Brackett (Awfy grateful Amanda) of tiktok debate Chelsea and how misunderstood she is .
We had the BIG kick off in Pret ! Where she spouted probably her most vitriolic abuse yet and of course was promptly ejected ..complete with her screeching duck off I'm opening my PO Box gifts . I'm an English girl!! Standard Chelsea of course
But ! Zara had her say and Chelsea did not like it ..nothing special revealed ..just what we all knew.
And now on to her latest venture ...she's off to LA!! She's going to design a car..she's going to be big in America ..duck Cornwall ..she's destined for bigger things ..a bit like her ample arse . She is shoveling food in like there is no tomorrow..her usual delicate taste ..beans ..pies and sausages . She will love The USA ..they serve huge portions 😊
She's also discovered new filters that make her look like Marilyn Monroe according to her minions.
Oh and she went to visit Hugh who told her to get out as she was filming him without permission..but that won't be her fault .. because nothing ever is,is it ?

I've probably missed some ..please feel free to add 🤪

I love this.

---

She's got heart pain. The problem is us mere mortals cannot post only subs can to help and advise.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Anyone noticing the slimming filter she has on? Her cupboard door keeps bending 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s just ordered a McDonald’s but she’s going on a diet after that. Got to get her body and her hair beach ready for when she’s in LA soon. No talk of Cornwall now. EQ will be devastated she was meant to be going with her for 3 months😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's got a maccyD ..a wrap ..fries and a McFlurry ..but she's on a diet tomorrow 🥱

---
And she’s ordering more later! I have to dip out while she eats she’s so disgusting makes me feel sick 🤢

Reactions: 7
she must be broke this week, she’s put the chat on sub only and is basically begging people to sub. she said nothing is for free and to comment you need to get your cash out

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Has she gone for her monthly bath ? A sista must be stinking so bad she can smell herself

• Haha
Reactions: 6
People keep saying they’re still blocked from Zara and she is looking away pretending she isn’t seeing 😅 Her and eq’s fall outs were always fake as many other tik tokkers said, I don’t think the Zara thing is a scam but funny how she’s happy to cut the old supporters out it seems

---

She's got a maccyD ..a wrap ..fries and a McFlurry ..but she's on a diet tomorrow 🥱

---
Same old story! 😅

---

Very suspicious how Matt John has been out of the lives for ages, he’s getting called out, he comes in and drops six big gifts :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just a couple of weeks ago she was panicking massively that she had given Zara all her personal information including her passport. Said she would never do that and compromise herself again. Now it would seem she has done exactly the same with this new management. They have her passport. She’s taking all her so called art to them. She’s relinquished all responsibility. Saying she can’t do anything unless they tell her to do so. She has a very short memory about how scared she was doesn’t she. All she sees is £ signs. Her greed knows no bounds. She will do anything for money. She said so herself last night. All she wants is cash. Threatening her subs again if they don’t get their cash out she’s leaving TT forever. Screaming about where all her big gifters have gone. Saying it’s a waste of time being on TT. Went on a huge rant Then when one of her subs said - what about us your subs - she said oh don’t take any notice of me I’m bipolar init. I wonder if she’s told this new management she has money in the bank. Makes 40k a week darlin. She’s definitely panicking about money. I can’t wait to see all these false promises go down the drain and the subsequent fall out from Leanne.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.