ChelseaLeeArt #21 Chelsea’s got a spot on James Gordans late night show, she’s famous darling didn’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are two over 40 year old hanging around with a 19 year old?! Erm can you say nonce?!

Reactions: 3
So is she now only apologising about the disabled children thing she said because Katie Price has now posted about her.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
It’s carnage. I’ve no idea who this Chy bird is but her ex boyfriend (I think) Tommy is on his way to Chelsea’s to out them 😂 my brain hurts .

CLA was “protecting” her from Mo Deen last night, aka: jealous. I couldn’t bear to watch last nights live, Mo Deen stood over Chy making sure she was taking drugs away from the camera (good Muslim btw), and CLA screaming at them every time they tried to leave. I know Chy is no angel but she has got herself into one hell of a mess, and they are all using this young girl for “content” or for sexual advances 😞
CLA is massively unstable at the moment, more than usual, and you could see last night she can turn at any moment. It’s so dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
CLA was her usual repetitive boring self last night. It’s all about her. Shes obsessed with telling people her age but is really fishing for compliments. Then she bombarded Chy with compliments - you’re so pretty - so beautiful - I’ll use you to advertise my merch, you can work with me. Pretending to be so protective of her saying you’ve got me now. I’ll look after you. You could be my daughter init. Seething with jealousy. She’s very creepy especially around young women almost as creepy as Modeen who’s a disgusting predator. I cannot stand him and his hypocrisy. What is Chy thinking staying in that festering hovel with those two reprobates.

Reactions: 10
Once she started going on about her art and billionaires I just go, I'm so bored of hearing the same thing over and over.
This young girl is with some different guy daily and it all seems shady. Mo at his age should know better as should CLA. She should have been packed off home in a cab.

Last edited:
Once she started going on about her art and billionaires I just go, I'm so bored of hearing the same thing over and over.
This young girl is with some different guy daily and it all seems shady. Mo at his age should know better as should CLA. She should have been packed off home in a cab.
Agree, and back to her dog that she left for apparently 3 days ( its been taken now )

Reactions: 5
Isn’t Mo like 40+ what business does he have hanging around a 19 year old. He gives me creepy predator vibes, I just get a bad feeling about this ‘friendship’ with Chy.

I saw two girls go in and take the dog.

Was anyone surprised to see Frenchies gifting her? Of course, she was bigging them up and sending her followers over to follow them.

Reactions: 1
Actually saw Chelsea telling Chy not to keep the dog & I think it's the only thing I agree with her ever.
She was not interested in the dogs safety however just how it holds chy back.

I don't think chy hanging about with older people has to be a bad thing even if their nuts, if they do it right. They might not live by our standards bur they could at least direct her not to do anything self destructive. Take her under their wing, however I fell Modeen is using her & she'll be dropped. Sad really as I think Gemma I don't know much about her but she seems to know that Chy needs a bit of guidance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.