ChelseaLeeArt #21 Chelsea’s got a spot on James Gordans late night show, she’s famous darling didn’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In regards to Chy… compared to CLA, EQ, Elphie, etc, there is something very likeable about her?

I don’t agree with leaving the dog by themselves and some of the stuff she has got herself into, but there is something oddly sweet about her? I can’t put my finger on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In regards to Chy… compared to CLA, EQ, Elphie, etc, there is something very likeable about her?

I don’t agree with leaving the dog by themselves and some of the stuff she has got herself into, but there is something oddly sweet about her? I can’t put my finger on it.
I hope she does not wreck her body with all these men, she may not realize it but her actions could affect her having kids later on if she wanted them. A lot of girls do not realize this until its too late, I've seen it in real life.

Reactions: 1
She now cares about emergency services time being misspent... but she called 999 and was on the phone for an hour to them about two weeks ago drunk out of her head????

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Here we go again. She’s not talking to EQ because she muted her on a live when she’s subscribed to her. 😂

She’s live with angry parcel man just now. He asked her what sort of art she does and she can’t even describe the style. She said just self taught init. Thick cretin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope so, Im personally sick of seeing her and certainly do not follow any of them.

She's in a foul mood today, probably jealous because Mo's into someone else.

• Haha
I don’t know why but these bunch of reprobates keep coming up on my FYP and I have now been down a Chy dog rabbit hole. I’m glad she’s lost that dog. CLA is clearly deranged, and my does Modeen wear that stupid motorbike Bally all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t know why but these bunch of reprobates keep coming up on my FYP and I have now been down a Chy dog rabbit hole. I’m glad she’s lost that dog. CLA is clearly deranged, and my does Modeen wear that stupid motorbike Bally all the time
I am so pleased the dog has been taken.
CLA needs the MH team not the police
I am sure Mo wears the Balli to hide how old he is. He has been around for years I'm sure he is over 40.

Does anyone think she had been given her marching orders? Why do I say that she was ranting on this morning in the kitchen that we've all done her a favour? She hates London, it stinks. Rich people stink in London. The food tastes off its all disgusting and smells. They would give her an apartment in Chelsea anyway. She's meeting Claudia and getting her passport and she does not care for anything except her clothes and that's all. She does not care about leaving anything in the flat. She hates that crusty sofa anyway.

Does Chy have her own thread? She keeps popping up on my fyp and I’m curious 😂

Does Chy have her own thread? She keeps popping up on my fyp and I’m curious 😂
Here you go! She’s a car crash

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She’s very chipper this evening considering she’s had papers served on her this morning!

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.