ChelseaLeeArt #21 Chelsea’s got a spot on James Gordans late night show, she’s famous darling didn’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can see it in her face that she's gutted but it's all her own doing. Got her accounts blocked because of her behaviour last night, hardly any viewers/gifts.

Reactions: 3
Her latest tiktok that tiktok are having a meeting about her accounts 🤣same clothes as yesterday no surprise there …

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her latest tiktok that tiktok are having a meeting about her accounts 🤣same clothes as yesterday no surprise there …
I personally could not cope without a shower daily. I hate to say it but I've got a feeling she will be back in her full glory soon. TT does not ever seem to do the right thing..

Reactions: 4
I personally could not cope without a shower daily. I hate to say it but I've got a feeling she will be back in her full glory soon. TT does not ever seem to do the right thing..
Same I just couldn’t and in the summer it’s twice a day … hopefully she won’t but who knows knowing what tiktok allow

Reactions: 2
Neither, I feel SO uncomfortable if I don’t shower each day. The drain of my shower randomly got blocked the other morning, I guess from build up or soap and hair or something and I had to wait like 8hr for the drain cleaner I poured down it to clear it before I could shower and I genuinely felt bleeping disgusting all day until I could shower. I wasn’t even dirty but it was horrible.
I cannot get my head around how she can literally piss on herself and then go out the next day in the same clothes

Reactions: 7
I feel sad that I used to enjoy her posts back in the day.....She would walk into posh shops and show wonderful clothes and jewellery that we couldn't afford but was very nice,kind and respectful.Now all I see is a nasty, hateful witch.Getting high and drinking.When she said about getting rid of your baby with an abortion if its disabled......There is a line...Its crossed.I hope she gets everything that happens to her.And stop blaming your posts on your mental health. You are a vile person.You are evil.I want nothing else to do with you.Ever.

Reactions: 5
Haven’t been here in a while but caught up. Still nutty as ever then 😂 who’s Chy??

Reactions: 2
I can't work out who is with who. It's crazy having these two in the flat. Chelsey is like a broken record.
---

It's like revolving doors.

Reactions: 1
This will end in tears
100%.
Modeen and CLA are like 40, they’ve no bleeping place hanging out with a 19 year old girl. The way modeen is acting with Chy is making me feel genuinely ill I hate it sm, she is so young and he is such a rank bleep

Reactions: 9
Just gone on the live and thought mo was the bleeping nun from the conjuring for a second 🫥

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.