ChelseaLeeArt #21 Chelsea’s got a spot on James Gordans late night show, she’s famous darling didn’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The respect she shows people. she turned up and the old gent's place was not showered, stinking. I'm still at a loss as to what business, please no one tell me art because I've seen it all now and what it is.
How she leaves that flat without washing for days or changing her clothes is disgusting 🤮 and the fact that she again peed herself and still sat in the same clothes on instagram this morning 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
How she leaves that flat without washing for days or changing her clothes is disgusting 🤮 and the fact that she again peed herself and still sat in the same clothes on instagram this morning 🤢
It's not normal behaviour and no one can argue it is.
---

I heard her say this morning, this is taking our money me and Eq. Can you believe it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It's not normal behaviour and no one can argue it is.
---

I heard her say this morning, this is taking our money me and Eq. Can you believe it?
Yes I heard that
---

Wow all those videos on the fyp today! Who was she drinking with?
Claudia turned up at the old guys place then she went off live I didn’t see her antics after that not all these videos on fyp today

She will never get to number one on the leader board now. No matter how many times she tries.

Reactions: 4
She will never get to number one on the leader board now. No matter how many times she tries.
I'm hoping that some of the bigger creators will now show some balls and speak out against her. I think it will just take one to lead the way so to speak and others will add their voice .

Reactions: 3
I'm hoping that some of the bigger creators will now show some balls and speak out against her. I think it will just take one to lead the way so to speak and others will add their voice .
But speak out and say what? I don’t think the issue is that people are unaware of her, she is extremely well known on the app.
I’d also say that creators ‘speaking out’ against people can actually have the opposite effect to the one they intend. Take paul breach as an example, he was relatively unknown (more unknown than CLA) until big creators with blue ticks spoke about him and how he impregnated a 16 year old age 27, and all that happened was that he ended up getting way more support, more gifts and more subs. He now earns thousands a month off the app…

I think the only one that will be DD. What she called him and the big gifter was disgusting.

Reactions: 3
You can’t cancel someone who doesn’t care if they are cancelled unfortunately, CLA has always been shameless from the beginning and her outrageous behaviour draws people in, you can’t look away.

But speak out and say what? I don’t think the issue is that people are unaware of her, she is extremely well known on the app.
I’d also say that creators ‘speaking out’ against people can actually have the opposite effect to the one they intend. Take paul breach as an example, he was relatively unknown (more unknown than CLA) until big creators with blue ticks spoke about him and how he impregnated a 16 year old age 27, and all that happened was that he ended up getting way more support, more gifts and more subs. He now earns thousands a month off the app…
Oh I didn't mean about making people aware of her existence..I'm sure people are aware 😅of her..there's no escaping her really is there.
---

I think the only one that will be DD. What she called him and the big gifter was disgusting.
Yes but wouldn't it be a good signal if a few refused to battle her.

Oh I didn't mean about making people aware of her existence..I'm sure people are aware 😅of her..there's no escaping her really is there.
No I get what you were saying, my point was that people generally are well aware of her behaviour because the screen recordings of her worst bits tend to end up all over everyones fyp each morning lol. But what I mean is, what would you want the big creators to say about her?

---

Yes but wouldn't it be a good signal if a few refused to battle her.
They’re not going to though. Even kispy the other day got bullied into a battle with cla by Dave on discord, they were always in on a gifting ring but it seems she’s being thrown to the curb now

No I get what you were saying, my point was that people generally are well aware of her behaviour because the screen recordings of her worst bits tend to end up all over everyones fyp each morning lol. But what I mean is, what would you want the big creators to say about her?
Not even to say anything ..just don't battle her..silence speaks volumes

Reactions: 2
Not even to say anything ..just don't battle her..silence speaks volumes
That would work if she enjoyed battling but she hates people and trying to be nice to them, if her viewing numbers stay low 200/500 she will soon get sick of it.

Reactions: 2
leaderboard resets in 10, she’s got 300 viewers and she seems exhausted. that baby thing this morning was just vile and she’s been staying up till the crack of dawn loads recently … major downward spiral. it’s sad seeing somebody with mental illness that doesn’t want to help themselves, but what can you do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.