ChelseaLeeArt #21 Chelsea’s got a spot on James Gordans late night show, she’s famous darling didn’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she wants out of the contract. Who’d have thought it would go tits up on day three 🤣. It was bound to happen but so soon 😅. Knew she wouldn’t have read the contract. Kept asking her if she had an independent lawyer to look over it. Imbecile. So they want a cut of TikTok earnings too. No wonder they don’t mind her appalling behaviour. Shocking. She will speak to fraudster Claudia and she will probably sweet talk her. Hasn’t put her off her appetite though with her huge McDonald’s on the way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh dear ! She definitely didn’t read it . Now there is probably a clause ( cash) to get out of it 🙈😳

• Haha
She's scared off because now she has realised she might have to actually work and not sit on her arse all day getting money for doing duck all.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
.I do not get her mindset, does she think they are all doing whatever for Free and she just banks all the cash? Clearly, she does.

Reactions: 6
Well that didn't take long to all go wrong.Maybe karma as finally struck.All sounded to good to be true.Been scammed by a bigger pair of frausters.Bragging she earns 40k hasn't helped with this situation.That Claudia and that other bloke sounded dodgy from the start,they were playing in to her deluded nature and greed to get her to sign that contract.Deserves all she gets for scamming the gifters and for her past attitudes.Dwp and hmrc might be next to get their cut too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She’s just spoken to Claudia, she said not to worry they will bin that contract and write a new one! 🤣. I said in my earlier post Claudia would sweet talk her. She’s not bothered about doing TV or Magazines now just want to sell her art and merchandise. She’s on cloud 9 again now. Idiot! They will still want a cut of her TikTok that’s the only place she makes money. Her art is never going to sell. They just used that to hook her in and massage her ego. As usual Leanne’s greed and need for fame has bitten her on her fat bunda. Imbecile!! Someone asked her last night what her words of wisdom were. She replied don’t know what wisdom is. I only know what wisdom teef are 😅. Says it all really

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she think the Solicitor is Free too? 🤭
---

Why does she think anyone wants her hairbrush speaking for myself I spend a fortune on hairbrushes, not some cheap plastic rubbish.

Reactions: 3
Shes an absolute idiot, i hope claudia swindles her for everything shes got and more. Shes a disgrace and deserves everything that is coming her way.

Wish panaroma would do an investigation into tiktok. but then again i think the dosey twats that support these fiends still wouldnt switch on

Reactions: 10
Does she realise that Claudia won't be doing anything for nothing, Did she get banned one minute I was watching her then she cut off.

Does she realise that Claudia won't be doing anything for nothing, Did she get banned one minute I was watching her then she cut off.
No she threw a strop and said everyone was stressing her out so she ended the live as she had stuff to sort out.

Reactions: 3
Just seen on Reddit that Claudia and Co are requesting 10k, A WEEK!

Absolutely crazy. Shocking

Although I'm not surprised, she's always boasting to Claudia about 40k a week, billions of views, she had pound signs in her eyes it seems

Reactions: 2
She’s just spoken to Claudia, she said not to worry they will bin that contract and write a new one! 🤣. I said in my earlier post Claudia would sweet talk her. She’s not bothered about doing TV or Magazines now just want to sell her art and merchandise. She’s on cloud 9 again now. Idiot! They will still want a cut of her TikTok that’s the only place she makes money. Her art is never going to sell. They just used that to hook her in and massage her ego. As usual Leanne’s greed and need for fame has bitten her on her fat bunda. Imbecile!! Someone asked her last night what her words of wisdom were. She replied don’t know what wisdom is. I only know what wisdom teef are 😅. Says it all really
There was never going to be tv show or magazine deals with her history

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.