ChelseaLeeArt #21 Chelsea’s got a spot on James Gordans late night show, she’s famous darling didn’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand what she is saying, She says they will tell me what to do, and I won't be doing anything, it's all going to be them. So she finally got round to getting herself a passport, did she? It's hard to keep track of anything she says. Sometimes she makes 40k a week, last night she has no money she needed money. I think she thinks in her head she is going to fly off to the US and her management will be making her tons of money over here. No one is interested in her Art or her hairbrush, the product is herself. People like to watch her for different reasons.

Reactions: 3
Only early yesterday she was saying that she was going to get to LA as soon as she could so "I better get my passport sorted, innit...do I need a visa?"

She's full of tit. I doubt she had a passport to begin with to hand over to Zara.

Reactions: 5
Only early yesterday she was saying that she was going to get to LA as soon as she could so "I better get my passport sorted, innit...do I need a visa?"

She's full of tit. I doubt she had a passport to begin with to hand over to Zara.
I saw a recording of her on live with her passport recently, it was when she had to show it to the delivery driver as ID for vapes. Could be expired though

Reactions: 3
And she’s ordering more later! I have to dip out while she eats she’s so disgusting makes me feel sick 🤢
She ordered food items and made some spaghetti at 2am it was revolting 🤮 she ate 2 big platefuls and she wonders why she’s put weight on 🐷

Reactions: 2
Just came upon this on my fyp, she's such a vile individual

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I really feel for the small businesses who are unknowingly part of this prank. Sure, winding up this absolute twit is tempting but don’t involve innocent hardworking people.
There was a post on Reddit asking for someone to do it. I think it's shocking as like you say - this is peoples income being lost.

Reactions: 6
What do people see in her? She's absolutely vile
When I saw her a couple of years ago I felt she was mis understood, believed her bipolar, she was doing more art then. So I genuinely thought she'd been let down in life & given the chance would have more to offer.

Oh how my eyes opened!!

Reactions: 6
When I saw her a couple of years ago I felt she was mis understood, believed her bipolar, she was doing more art then. So I genuinely thought she'd been let down in life & given the chance would have more to offer.

Oh how my eyes opened!!
And that is why this new batch of fans are still deluded . They've not seen her in all her heinous glory .

Reactions: 4
Kerrie Essex and libby mae are both being called out (rightly so) for their ableism recently - yet cla always seems to get away with it. Is it because its just expected of her now? Because that isn't OK either

Reactions: 9
Oh my her new tiktok with Claudia in her Mickey Mouse tracksuit saying what she’s doing 😳 so she won’t be begging then now on tiktok if she’s all this going on lol…who am I kidding

Reactions: 5
How long until she let's Claudia down?

I've been rubbing my balls and I think it will be sometime in February!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
LMFAOOOOO she’s on live now … penthouse in Chelsea but gets to keep her council flat…the one that’s being ball-dozed ? Piss of 💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If Claudia is as invested in Leanne as she makes out, what took her so long to sign her as a 'client' 🤔
Also, recently Claudia mentioned on a live that she wasn't aware of any of Leanne's unsavoury antics (despite Leanne previously letting slip that Claudia's son told her to not get involved with Leanne).
I would imagine if you're promoting someone & trying to obtain contracts with production companies & magazines the least you would do is ensure they have a clean sheet.
I'm sure the reels of Leanne's actual behaviour will circulate a hell of a lot faster than any Claudia & Julian can conjure up!

Reactions: 4
Surely no production company would touch her with a barge pole all you’ve got to do is google her and all the hateful videos come up

Reactions: 2
Is she being taken for a ride or is she making it up? I’m really not sure. Her new management are flying her out to LA for James cordon show & getting her to paint a 2 million pound car. They are also taking over all her accounts? Is she being scammed or what?🫣

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.