ChelseaLeeArt #21 Chelsea’s got a spot on James Gordans late night show, she’s famous darling didn’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s lost the plot. Going to speak to King Charles, he needs to help her. Going to tell him she’s blown herself up and she wants to help the kids. Her art is her life. Strange that as she’s barely had a paintbrush in her hand.
She’s to busy on tiktok if she was a dedicated artist she’d be putting her hours into that

Reactions: 6
Dear me she’s banging on about Harry Styles now, fantasising about him doing her makeup for some reason 🤷‍♀️ Wants to go into business with him because she can bring out a hair range to go with his makeup range. She wants all her minions to message him. Apparently Claudia can just concentrate on the art work because Harry is going to help her with the hair range. His mum can have any painting she wants! 😅The scenarios she comes up with! She’s in cloud cuckoo land. Delusional as ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I wonder who is responsible for telling her that her art is worth anything and going into Christy's.This must have a name

Reactions: 4
If anybody dares to bid against me the day this masterpiece goes up for auction in Christies, I'll booyaka them 😂😂
IMG_20220727_193649.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What happened to the guy that was in her lives with her for a few weeks??? He used to wear a face covering thing if I remember correctly

Reactions: 1
What happened to the guy that was in her lives with her for a few weeks??? He used to wear a face covering thing if I remember correctly
If you mean modeen, him and his bally are still around, she just hasn’t seen him in a while I think.
I’m hoping that she meets up with him for a chaotic live over the weekend tbh, she has been dull recently.

Reactions: 2
She was crying earlier, from James cordon scammed to booyaka’d back down to earth! Couldn’t make this up 😅 HOW is she so naieve

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is living in cuckoo land. She knows by turning on the tears she will get gifts and to be honest with her thats what it is all about. I think her "management" have been very clever in what they are looking at from her. She does not want to spend money to get good management and a team around her that can help her sell her merchandise. She has been honest in the respect that she doesnt want friends it all about the money for her, thats why she wont sell a picture to raise money for the kids. Thats a sound bite she throws out all the time.

Do you think she has a learning disability?
Or profound dyslexia?
Or both?

Whilst talking to Lawrence just now she described a spicy chicken wrap with “sratch” sauce and then thanked “Penny-lope” very much for the gift.

The contract would have entirely overwhelmed her.
She is not a well-read, educated or worldly person. But that aside, her ignorance is next level.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Do you think she has a learning disability?
Or profound dyslexia?
Or both?

Whilst talking to Lawrence just now she described a spicy chicken wrap with “sratch” sauce and then thanked “Penny-lope” very much for the gift.

The contract would have entirely overwhelmed her.
She is not a well-read, educated or worldly person. But that aside, her ignorance is next level.
She has said that she is dyslexic before.

She has said that she is dyslexic before.
Ah ok. Thanks for that.

I have dyslexia in my family so I’m definitely not trying to throw shade at her for that. We know that it doesn’t reflect on intelligence.

Sadly she is also extremely ignorant, lacks any kind of worldliness and appears rather dim-witted.

Grandiose. I'm convinced this is what she is suffering with. I've been looking on Google.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.