ChelseaLeeArt #21 Chelsea’s got a spot on James Gordans late night show, she’s famous darling didn’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julien's already leaving voicemails for her TT agent in China, complaining that she was unfairly blocked, 'it's not like she was naked, she's not that type' oh Julian you've a lot to learn, he obviously hasn't had a viewing of the hairbrush video 🤣🤣
Anyhow, he's going to the papers about how tRoLLs can mass report & get her account blocked unfairly 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She’s on live with EQ said she’s shown ‘all the posh people’ the video of her abusing the guy and his girlfriend in Pret and they were pissing themselves laughing. So that says a lot about her management doesn’t it. So now she says she’s going to be even more ruthless and say worse things because they think she’s great. If that’s the case they all deserve each other. The sooner it all blows up in their smug faces the better.
---

Cannot believe how low she stoops. Someone has just commented- does your new management guy know you wish cancer on people? Their partner died from it. Her response…. Do you know what. I hope you die from it! Can she be any more vile. She thinks she’s unstoppable

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
she’s back to wishing cancer on people… let’s hope claudia rinses every penny she has if the DWP don’t get it first

Attachments

• Angry
She's showing off her paint by numbers. This one she modelled on herself, the lips are spot on 😂
Never heard her talk about painting so much. They are as ugly as her. Remember when you were a kid and you drew loads of loops and squiggles in black marker and then coloured in the shapes? That’s what her art looks like. She’s got 11 more she’s just found gathering dust behind the sofa to frame and sell at 60k each 🤣😂🤣 ‘ I is a artist’
---

She's showing off her paint by numbers. This one she modelled on herself, the lips are spot on 😂
Never heard her talk about painting so much. They are as ugly as her. Remember when you were a kid and you drew loads of loops and squiggles in black marker and then coloured in the shapes? That’s what her art looks like. She’s got 11 more she’s just found to frame and sell at 60k each 🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
A12F8689-BCEC-4B4D-8741-A3F0923B3FD8.jpeg

Some asked her if she was celibate and she answered, “absolutely darling, I’m a celebrity”
😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m starting to think Claudia is away with the fairy’s and not the business woman she thinks she is. She’s always made excuses for Leanne and never acknowledged her appalling behaviour. Perhaps she’s not as clued up as we’ve been led to believe. Maybe this management team are scamming her too. Could she also be so delusional? Dangling the carrot in front of Leanne would be easy but Claudia? 🤷‍♀️ It’s all very strange. I’d love to see this contract. I’m here to watch it all unfold. Either way Leanne will go cuckoo and I’d put money on the fact that she will still be in her 1.6 million pound flat (she doesn’t own) in a years time telling drunk stories about how she’s going to be a millionaire!
Claudia has several failed limited companies that have been wound up

• Wow
She’s back up stressing about the contract she has signed, texting Claudia she’s pulling out. Sounds like she has only just read the contract….. all her tiktok commission can be taken. The guy is asking for 10k already
---

She’s back up stressing about the contract she has signed, texting Claudia she’s pulling out. Sounds like she has only just read the contract….. all her tiktok commission can be taken. The guy is asking for 10k already
That’s the outcome when you tell people you earn 40k a week, they think it’s every week. So they are looking for their 25% cut! When your lies catch up with you!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So what has a actually gone on? Has CLA signed up to one of Claudia's businesses? Or has she signed Claudia up to be her manager? Either way why has Claudia waited all this time? She has known CLA before she was even "Tiktok famous"
I did find it strange Claudia went out with her on her birthday, they hardly spent time together prior to that. So I guess it was Claudia getting CLA on her good side. Obviously Claudia and these rich people are taking the mick out of CLA. So CLA has signed something she doesn't understand, she seems quite anxious about it all but says shes got 14 days to cancel the contract

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Ooh they're one step ahead of her, they made sure to film her signing the contract so she couldn't claim her signature was forged 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She'll just claim menkle elf. Capacity to consent and all that.

It was over quicker than I thought, I was expecting the relationship to blossom until at least Friday 🤣

Claudia is bloody daft if she thought it was going to end any differently!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ooh they're one step ahead of her, they made sure to film her signing the contract so she couldn't claim her signature was forged 😂
Wow that's bad! Shes got everyone trying to milk her so called millions out of her. I wonder what the contract is

Reactions: 1
Wow that's bad! Shes got everyone trying to milk her so called millions out of her. I wonder what the contract is
She said in the contract she has to pay 10k upfront & apparently that's a weekly fee also & then 25% of all earnings, including TikTok!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.