ChelseaLeeArt #21 Chelsea’s got a spot on James Gordans late night show, she’s famous darling didn’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she cope with that bleeping wind chime going off in the kitchen doorway every time she goes past

It reminds me of a bloody school bell

• Haha
Reactions: 7
shes just had a kaspa cake ordered now shes got what looks like cheesy pasta n chips etc so i dont think she has anything stronger .. ive been watching her most the night haha

Reactions: 2
F044580E-16BA-494D-A033-07D1CD957098.jpeg
06FB7298-4D55-41D7-804D-C91DE40B2099.jpeg

Using a kitchen utensil to eat the cake… she’s like a wild animal when she eats.

• Sick
I wish she and others on TT would stop shouting at Alexia to play the music. Mine is constantly going off.
How can she pay hundreds for a scarf but never have any cutlery? Or clothes.

How can she eat all that takeaway rubbish, I had pizza delivered last night and have suffered, I never eat rubbish like that.

• Haha
she’s actually fuming this morning but can’t hear properly cos i’m out, can someone lemme know? her poor neighbours

Reactions: 1
Did anyone record her wearing the bloody glasses last night !! Not that bothered are ya she’s a disgrace

What gets me is she insults the followers, calls them all sorts, and then they start gifting like mad as if to pacify her.
She gets in a better mood and tells her people that's better this is what she likes to help her bi polar.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.