ChelseaLeeArt #21 Chelsea’s got a spot on James Gordans late night show, she’s famous darling didn’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I’ve just seen the video of her kicking off in LV, “a coffee would be nice”, “they’re rubbish in here”, she really has zero shame

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s live on Leiyah’s account. Still in the same clothes she’s had on for about a week. She must reek 🤢. Why is this young girl hanging about with her and what is her mother thinking letting her fraternise with disgusting Leanne 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She’s live on Leiyah’s account. Still in the same clothes she’s had on for about a week. She must reek 🤢. Why is this young girl hanging about with her and what is her mother thinking letting her fraternise with disgusting Leanne 🤷‍♀️
Her mum likes Chelsea ..🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That leiyah seems really lovely, I’m sure she said she knows her through her son - she’s been honest and said cla is a mess before, she seems more sane than half the “adults” around her. She’s not live anymore, dunno what we missed!

Reactions: 2
Im sure along with many other things the fact she is not taking care of her personal hygiene would be a huge worry if that were my friend.
Or if I was her pretend manager.

She’s always insulting people saying wash your knickers/wash your punani… she needs to take her own advice!!!

Reactions: 6
When I think how much effort I put into myself whenever I go to a lovely Hotel and Restaurant and she just rocks up stinking in unwashed smelly clothing and trainers.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.