ChelseaLeeArt #21 Chelsea’s got a spot on James Gordans late night show, she’s famous darling didn’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I think how much effort I put into myself whenever I go to a lovely Hotel and Restaurant and she just rocks up stinking in unwashed smelly clothing and trainers.
Same, I make an effort and still always feel underdressed! Id love to have half the brass neck she has

Reactions: 4
think she’s a bit affected cos nobody will battle her so she’s going down the leaderboard rankings lmao

Reactions: 3
She is going to loose it. Dont know if tiktok are encouraging her to battle or if she wants to do it herself

Reactions: 2
She’s had a couple of glasses of red wine getting really shouty and rude. Going in on Katie Price 😂 thought she loved her! She keeps having to go off because she’s getting warnings. Should be an interesting night especially if she orders more wine or beer.

Chatting about her ‘baby farva’ now. He’s so young looking that her and him look like their sons brother and sister 🤣.

More vino Chels 🍷

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Lol guessing she’s got beef with katie price after she gifted her on live and KP didn’t say thanks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't think she was supposed to share those whatsapp's from her agency, where her manager mentioned that TT had been in contact about her drop in earnings this month 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The dancing has started 🤣
---
She’s just said she’s tight down there 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Fire alarm going off because she left the pot on the stove. She’s ordered more red wine and she’s already stumbling all over and slurring her words

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.