ChelseaLeeArt #21 Chelsea’s got a spot on James Gordans late night show, she’s famous darling didn’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have written a few times on his lives saying don't let it change you, as there is a hint of it. Asking but not asking if you get my drift. It would be a shame if he went down that route.
It must be addictive when strangers are gifting you huge sums of money but let's face it this leaderboard has took a lot of man hours.
I heard him say that the wigs and accessories had cost a fortune and I don't really buy that. £50 tops! He was making out it was hundreds.

But for now I'm enjoying some of his content, his EQ particularly makes me laugh.
---
..I think she is going to go back with the scarf and glasses today. She is so stressed about it so I think she will go crazy when she gets there.
I'll say a prayer for the staff. It seemed to me that she was looking for excuses to return them, maybe she was regretting such extravagant purchases when she's on the brink of eviction! 😳

Reactions: 2
All she needs to do is go to the store and return it?
Instead she's ranting and swearing on the phone.. TO A WOMAN IN AMERICA !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I only caught the bit where the woman on the phone called her Leanne. 😂😂😂😂
---
Omg the woman is laughing at her 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She was threatening to go in 🤣
‘You don’t want me going in im biPoLAR’

The best bit was when she said the woman had exposed her real name and the lady just said
‘Is there anything else I can help you with’ CREASED🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She was threatening to go in 🤣
‘You don’t want me going in im biPoLAR’

The best bit was when she said the woman had exposed her real name and the lady just said
‘Is there anything else I can help you with’ CREASED🤣🤣🤣
Oh no I missed it! Hope someone recorded it.

Reactions: 3
Omg she's on the phone to them again and it's cringe

I'm bipolar I'm very famous darlin
🙈🙈

Reactions: 1
Just seen the most shocking vid of CLA I’ve ever seen, her actually being NICE for once and helping an old woman who’d fallen in the road!

Just seen the most shocking vid of CLA I’ve ever seen, her actually being NICE for once and helping an old woman who’d fallen in the road!
Naaaa not buying it....she pushed the poor old dear and then set the camera up 😫😫😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.