ChelseaLeeArt #21 Chelsea’s got a spot on James Gordans late night show, she’s famous darling didn’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way she is just on green, she’s high as a kite chatting absolute rubbish - stoners don’t behave like that her eyes are all over the place

Reactions: 7
I turned her off it’s the same crap she needs to get her life in order and have a routine away from tiktok

Reactions: 3
I was so pleased she did not let Mo in last night. I never knew why she ever allowed him anywhere near in the first place. He was out of order the other day keeping the Live on going into her building. Zero respect is shown towards her privacy.

Reactions: 5
Tik tok are now her moderators, undercover 😳🤣🤣🤣 She's a bloody gobshite.

Reactions: 4
Said she was going out to enjoy herself earlier yet she’s made 3 TikTok’s 🤣
---
And she’s back in the flat bet Claudia didn’t turn up to meet her

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
---

And she’s back in the flat bet Claudia didn’t turn up to meet her
Well she let Claudia down last night yet spent the night on tiktok. Reap what you sow

• Wow
Reactions: 2
On her latest tiktok she said she’s been to buy some make-up (the bag says space nk) “I’ve just been to MySpace” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On her latest tiktok she said she’s been to buy some make-up (the bag says space nk) “I’ve just been to MySpace” 🤣🤣🤣
Two.Short.Planks 🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈
---
She's definitely out of favour on the old Tiktok. Are her days numbered do you think?

This here DG Decor seems to be taking over the leaderboard and the big gifters love him.

Reactions: 6
Is it snowing in her endz do you think? I've often wondered 🤔
She joined a 4 way battle & left said she’s been invited to a valentines party in Knightsbridge and went off live after few minutes she’ll be boozing then

Forgot I took this last night hahahaha🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Has she gone out in her rollers under headscarf. She looks like Hilda Ogden

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That singa a long she went to last night's id be bored stiff. As soon as the camera came out Claudia nearly broke a rib to jump up and pretend they were having the best time.

• Haha
So she is looking for Penthouse flat and I was wondering who's going to be paying for that. If she gets evicted the Council will not have to rehouse her will they?

Reactions: 3
Gosh she's so boring

Haven't watched her in weeks

Goodluck flogging 10k hairbrushes with a dwindling popularity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.