ChelseaLeeArt #21 Chelsea’s got a spot on James Gordans late night show, she’s famous darling didn’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s passed out and people in the chat are saying they are calling an ambulance lol

Reactions: 2
I’m fuming. People calling ambulances for her when she does the same old shite every week!! The nhs is under staffed and struggling massively as it is and there are twats in her live thinking it’s hilarious to waste resources like that? I hope she has been banned I’m sick of people acting up for the cameras and wasting emergency services time for views. Pathetic!

Reactions: 11
new thread name: chelsea’s getting evicted soon, back on instagram showing her full moon, gifters drying up like an old prune!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread title: Chelsea Lea art thinks she’s the tits.. but loves to put hairbrushes up in her bits

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just switched on her live she's turned the comments off.. calling everyone poor, yet begging for Gifts and spent the last 10 minutes saying she's leaving tiktok for 4 weeks. She's going right now..right this second...yet she's still on live 🤣 she's claiming we will all miss her. I can't even 💀 so dramatic and needy it's embarrassing. If you are going just go then 🤷 Jesus christ. Why are people falling for this acting and gifting her after she's just insulted everyone saying we are all to poor for her. Wtf is wrong with people?
---
Oh now she's switched the comments back on 😂 she's unhinged my god 🤣

Reactions: 3
Just switched on her live she's turned the comments off.. calling everyone poor, yet begging for Gifts and spent the last 10 minutes saying she's leaving tiktok for 4 weeks. She's going right now..right this second...yet she's still on live 🤣 she's claiming we will all miss her. I can't even 💀 so dramatic and needy it's embarrassing. If you are going just go then 🤷 Jesus christ. Why are people falling for this acting and gifting her after she's just insulted everyone saying we are all to poor for her. Wtf is wrong with people?
---
Oh now she's switched the comments back on 😂 she's unhinged my god 🤣
She’s said it all before. Threatening and bullying. Behaving like a spoiled brat . She will never leave, she’s completely addicted to TikTok. Why people keep supporting her and sending gifts I will never know. She’s vile and will only get worse as gifts dry up.

Reactions: 6
Omg tears in my eyes when she asks Alexa, who is CLA

"Chelsea lee art is extremely hateful and attacks people in public"

THE WAY HER FACE DROPPED

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sometimes I feel sorry for her when you see her all alone on a live with a load of strangers. This is what happens when you become estranged from normal society, you end up relying on attention from strangers to validate your existence

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion :
Chelsea Lee Art is a Tik Toker who is known for being severely hateful & attacking people in public 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am so sick of her threatening to leave because her gifters are not sending enough to get her to number one.

Reactions: 3
I am so sick of her threatening to leave because her gifters are not sending enough to get her to number one.
She is so boring ! It’s the fact people act on it too ! Then that whole Alexa thing , acting like she hadn’t heard it already ! It was played to her the other week ! She is just a loser ! Thinks people love the aggressive shouting but she just looks like a twit

Reactions: 5
She is so boring ! It’s the fact people act on it too ! Then that whole Alexa thing , acting like she hadn’t heard it already ! It was played to her the other week ! She is just a loser ! Thinks people love the aggressive shouting but she just looks like a twit
Did you see the video of her asking people to sort her EX out?

Reactions: 2
My Alexa says something more boring. But then that started me off asking her who Paul breach etc is 🙈🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.